X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2011-2012 season thread

Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
    When they are losing big, BU has gotten overly physical and BC takes dives. Don't think either is anything to be proud of.
    Last time I checked, nobody on the opposing team was ever injured by someone diving.

Comment

The GIONTA dive. The one all divers are measured by.
      sure why not

Comment

Any highlights from last night's game? The Hockey East website has been really good about putting highlights of pretty much every game this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
          Any highlights from last night's game? The Hockey East website has been really good about putting highlights of pretty much every game this year.
          BU's website *finally* archived the video. I'll be posting a video with BC's 6 goals before I go to sleep tonight. I'll post it here.
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
            The video replay thinks it too!
            Facts never get in the way of a SteveF post!

Comment

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
              The sad thing is that you are probably being serious.
              I am. It hit me at the 1st Conte game, which I attended with a work friend who is a Bruins fan. I talked her into trying a college game. One team took a penalty, and I turned to her and said, "one big difference between college and the pros is that there will shortly be a make-up call." I don't know many people who would disagree that there's a lot of make-up calls in Hockey East. And I thought about that comment from her perspective. It's so mickey mouse. And before you cry sour grapes, I have seen a lot of bad calls go BC's way and had previously chalked it up to "eh, win some, lose some." It just doesn't have to be that way.
              Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

How can Sux2BU fanboys call BC players divers? With all their goonery our players don't need to dive.
                1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  Why would the BU fan be doing anything BUT trying to hex BC's goalie?
                  very good point

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    BU's website *finally* archived the video. I'll be posting a video with BC's 6 goals before I go to sleep tonight. I'll post it here.
                    I'm so good to you guys:

Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Look at #28 take a dive at the 0:37 mark on the Cross goal!

hahahahahaha. Chumps.
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
                        Facts never get in the way of a SteveF post!
                        jack parker's liver will explode before you ever make an intelligent hockey post. i don't take offense to your crybabying
                        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
                          i was thinking the same thing but figured i'd be patient and TTT20 would get it done and he did, to no one's surprise..........and yes Grant, you are good to us, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                            I'm so good to you guys:

Thanks a bunch TTT!
                            sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

The new lines Saturday night played well together. Love that Gaudreau will be dishing to goal scorers. Still loving that 4th line. These guys are legit scoring threats.

Gaudreau/Arnold/Kreider
                              Carey/Hayes/Almeida
                              Straight/Mullane/Whitney
                              Smith/Sit/Linell

Good job Saturday Eagles. Play much better when they hit.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                                The new lines Saturday night played well together. Love that Gaudreau will be dishing to goal scorers. Still loving that 4th line. These guys are legit scoring threats.

Gaudreau/Arnold/Kreider
                                Carey/Hayes/Almeida
                                Straight/Mullane/Whitney
                                Smith/Sit/Linell

Good job Saturday Eagles. Play much better when they hit.
                                Yes, it will be nice to see them generate that offense that's been missing for awhile. See you Tuesday and hopefully a W on the board. Wonder if Billet will be in net since he's got the hot hand now. This does wonders for a teams confidence knowing their goalie is solid.
                                NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Working...
                                X