Unh @ bu 10/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unh @ bu 10/8

Game isn't till 8pm. You don't think you can make an 8pm face off????

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Game isn't till 8pm. You don't think you can make an 8pm face off????
      it's $80 to play all you can!! if it gets dark black at 645p and i'm in keene, nh -- i'm in boston just before 9p.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        i'm playing golf in keene. $80/cart all day at bretwood. gonna be 80 degrees. if i get to the game, i get there... if not, i'll go nudie bar. no big whoop
        say hi to parker when you get there.
        time to write new history

Comment

So really no one knows why they moved the start time?

Also, bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
            So really no one knows why they moved the start time?
            Yom Kippur. Allows more time for the Jewish fans to get there.
            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
              bu has jews?!?!
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                Really?
                I haven't been on here in a year...
                Now I'm a dad. Holy crap.

Comment

Sorry I'm late -- doing stuff for my wife's...umm...18th birthday tomorrow.

Everyone have a good summer? (Exxect for the Red Sox bust. Partial compensation is that both the Fillies and the YankMe's lost first round

Comment

Originally posted by Whalers View Post
                    The start time was probably moved to 8PM to avoid the football crowd overlap. ;-)
                    ;-) They bagged it 'cause our guys kept kicking there ***. Plus the Boston Braves wanted their field back.

Comment

Wow -- tough politeness rules here. This is a HOCKEY site, FerChissakes! Should I have said "donkey"?

Comment

Where's chad, by the way? Still drunk from celebrating his TIGGERS win? He made it to Facebook last night.

By the way, UNH 47, Vilanova (pretty close to here) 17, with the last 7 by them in garbage time. Nice.

I made the Lehigh game as it's just an hour away. Most exciting football game I've ever been at.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          bu has jews?!?!
                          Dont tell Obama!!
                          “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by unhpuckfan2001 View Post
                            Really?
                            Yep. There's been a few people who thought I was joking/making that up, which I find pretty funny.
                            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by snively View Post
                              Where's chad, by the way?
                              I think he's shining up all the regular season trophies in the UNH trophy case. Last I heard from him, that was all that mattered and proved you're the best - not those silly postseason tournaments like the Hockey East tournament and Frozen Four (and Stanley Cup finals).
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
                              X