2-0!

Comment

• Re: Ferris State University Hockey 2011-2012 - A New Lease On Life

Congrats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        Unbe-****ing-lievable.

Blow a 3-0 lead to Bowling Green on your home ice and get beat in OT.

We got what we deserved.

This is the most ****ed up way to get to the NCAA's that I've ever seen in my life.
        All is forgiven.

All debts from that weekend are hereby stamped Paid In Full. With interest.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

That's more like it! Awesome, awesome stuff. Wish I could've been there, elite eight here we come.

I would love to see Cornell pull an upset, but we have to be prepared to beat Michigan Won't be easy for sure. Go Dogs!

Comment

Congrats, Buellers!
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Yes! There is that defense that I've come to know and love!

Go Dawgs!
              "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
              - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
              CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

Congrats, Bulldogs! I'll be honest in saying that I didn't give FSU much of a shot in this one, but I appreciate your team proving me wrong!!
                Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
                -dggoddard

Comment

No worries. No hard feelings.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Hammer, agreed with your comment about debts forgiven. Ferris came out and played the game they needed to play to win. Suffocating zone and took advantage of their opportunities. Probably should have had a couple more, but Nelson also robbed Denver of a few potential goals.

Really, just an all around great game for both sides. I was definitely pleased with the effort compared to their last series, which I hope to erase from my memory at some point in my life.

Comment

What last series?

God, that was fun...

Comment

cONGRATS TO THE bULLDOGS! Your team played a great game.

Just promise to beat whoever you play in the finals.
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          What last series?
                          Eh, I forgot

Would like a second shot at Big Blue, but they are always a tough opponent. Either way, Cornell or Michigan, I expect a great game tomorrow night.

Comment

I saw Andy Iles play for the U-18s before he went to Cornell. He's a helluva goaltender.

God, that was fun...

Comment

if anybody was wondering how Ferris wins games, this game against DU was pretty much the blueprint.

that being said, there were several goals on Jason Zucker's stick (or between his skates) and he never capitalized. but i'll take it.
                              see you in the pound

Comment

I've said it before. I'll say it again. They don't award points for being cute. There's no crooked Russian judge awarding points while getting paid off. I'd rather win ugly than lose pretty.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X