Ferris State University Hockey 2011-2012 - A New Lease On Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ferris State University Hockey 2011-2012 - A New Lease On Life

Congrats from a Merrimack fan, another 1st time #1.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Congrats from one Maroon and Gold Bulldog fan to another
      and from another Maroon and Gold team as well, the East Coast version

Comment

Congrats Ferris State on the #1 ranking from a LSSU fan. We hope to help you guys out this weekend by beating Western Michigan.
        LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
          Congrats Ferris State on the #1 ranking from a LSSU fan. We hope to help you guys out this weekend by beating Western Michigan.
          Go Lakers!
          "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
          - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
          CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            Congrats from one Maroon and Gold Bulldog fan to another
            You are obviously an old timer, as the maroon has disappeared; we are now "Eisler red" and gold.

But we are still NUMBER ONE !!!

GO DAWGS !!!!
            Last edited by hanasoni; 02-13-2012, 04:21 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
              and from another Maroon and Gold team as well, the East Coast version
              You are obviously an old timer, as the maroon has disappeared; we are now "Eisler red" and gold.

But we are still NUMBER ONE !!!

GO DAWGS !!!!

Comment

I'll chime in from the original Bulldogs, congratulations!! Good luck the rest of the way!
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Hey everyone! I used to do writing for USCHO for 7 years from 1998-2005. I saw the team when Kunitz was there and they were a great one-two line team. Now, they are a good complete team. There is nothing more that I want than to see Ferris take home a CCHA championship, but at this rate, a national championship will do as well. This kind of thing only happens to schools like Ferris once every 10 years. Enjoy the ride fellow Bulldog fans!

I am so glad I have been following Ferris all these years. I graduated in 1997 from Ferris. Been a Bulldog since I went to school there in 1993. GO DAWGS! Sweep BGSU!
                  Nightfall
                  Christopher Brian Dudek
                  USCHO Photographer/Reporter 1998-2005
                  http://www.nightfall.net

Comment

Congrats from another first time #1 this year Merrimack.
                    Rinks Visited
                    DCU Center
                    Tulley Forum
                    TD Garden
                    Tsongas Arena
                    J. Thom Lawler Arena
                    Conte Forum
                    Whittemore Center
                    Agganis Arena
                    Verizon Center
                    Gutterson Fieldhouse
                    Matthews Arena
                    Thompson Arena
                    Mullins Center
                    Alfond Arena
                    Schneider Arena
                    Magness Arena
                    Ingallas Arena
                    Hart Center
                    Prudential Center
                    TD Bank Sports Center
                    John A Ryan
                    Lynah Rink
                    Appleton Arena
                    Cheel Arena
                    Germain Arena
                    XL Center
                    Class of 1965 Arena

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
                      Hey everyone! I used to do writing for USCHO for 7 years from 1998-2005. I saw the team when Kunitz was there and they were a great one-two line team. Now, they are a good complete team. There is nothing more that I want than to see Ferris take home a CCHA championship, but at this rate, a national championship will do as well. This kind of thing only happens to schools like Ferris once every 10 years. Enjoy the ride fellow Bulldog fans!

I am so glad I have been following Ferris all these years. I graduated in 1997 from Ferris. Been a Bulldog since I went to school there in 1993. GO DAWGS! Sweep BGSU!
                      I wondered where the hell you went.

Wow. That's all I have to say.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I was wrong. I have something else to say.

Normally I would advise our faithful to ignore the polls, as they are worthless. This time I am going to deviate. Let's enjoy this one, up until about 7 PM on Friday night. This is the first time we've ever been #1, and given what I have seen over the years, I never thought I would see the day.

So, yes, let's smile, laugh, and take it all in. And then sweep Bowling Green this weekend.
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Chad, you're a loyalist. And you're right. You deserve a week, at least, just one week, where you can say: "We're #1!"

Seriously, you can tell the grandkids about it.
                          Jesus Saves

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                            I was wrong. I have something else to say.

Normally I would advise our faithful to ignore the polls, as they are worthless. This time I am going to deviate. Let's enjoy this one, up until about 7 PM on Friday night. This is the first time we've ever been #1, and given what I have seen over the years, I never thought I would see the day.

So, yes, let's smile, laugh, and take it all in. And then sweep Bowling Green this weekend.
                            This post says it perfectly. I tend to be overly-cautious about any of this too but I think we should recognize that no matter what happens after this week the team worked hard to be #1 and we should be proud of them. I love this team when its down and I love it when it succeeds. That said I am going to print the rankings and polls to save forever...

Comment

I read somewhere that said the team was predicted to finish 5th in the conference this year.

It was actually 9th, so this just goes to show how useless polls really are. All the matters is what happens out on the ice on any given night. I hope that the team takes this all in but regains their focus and composure this weekend and does what they need to do to win that CCHA title. Then they can go on from there...

Comment

Congrats on your first #1. Enjoy it.
                                Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
                                Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Working...
                                X