Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2011-2012 Season: The bar is low, boys!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BU 2011-2012 Season: The bar is low, boys!

OK, I'll bite - here is a season thread one day before game #1.

Any first hand reports on lines from the first week of practice?

I hear Cisse and Riukka are injured again???
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Re: BU 2011-2012 Season: The bar is low, boys!

Ruikka is. Cisse was fine as of Tuesday, don't know what might have happened this week.

Comment

Woo! Let's go Terriers!

I'll be coming up for the games in Providence and against DU (10/14, 10/15). Speaking of, what's the best way to get tickets to that Denver game...
      Boston University 2009 Champs
      Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Ruikka is. Cisse was fine as of Tuesday, don't know what might have happened this week.
        butt error told me he saw him walking down the street coming home from class, so he's OK.
        time to write new history

Comment

As of Tuesday at 5 p.m., Coach Parker told us that Cisse had suffered a concussion in practice the week before and still hadn't been cleared by doctors to play. I have not spoken to him since, but that's where the report on Cisse is coming from. He's probably been going to class and walking fine because he's not currently having an issue with his ankle.
          http://thebostonhockeyblog.blogspot.com/

Places I've watched college hockey: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Scottrade Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by reBlur View Post
            As of Tuesday at 5 p.m., Coach Parker told us that Cisse had suffered a concussion in practice the week before and still hadn't been cleared by doctors to play. I have not spoken to him since, but that's where the report on Cisse is coming from. He's probably been going to class and walking fine because he's not currently having an issue with his ankle.
            sorry, you joined the board after the antics of butt error, so that comment may have been confusing. no one saw cisse walking. butt error is a former poster (named BUterror) who was frequently made fun of for posts like I made up. thanks for the solid info though, look forward to having the freep writers continue to keep us informed on the day to day happenings.

Comment

Hopefully we remember to play the Canadian National Anthem tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                Best sounding anthem ever... If I was able to make it tonight I'd be singing along
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                  Word is that's covered this year... singer should be prepared and band has learned it just incase.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Best sounding anthem ever... If I was able to make it tonight I'd be singing along
                  I'll fill in for you.
                  Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

From everything everyone is saying, seems doubtful we ll see Cisse tonight. Will be interesting to see what line combinations he tests out tonight though
                    GO BU

Comment

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
                      From everything everyone is saying, seems doubtful we ll see Cisse tonight. Will be interesting to see what line combinations he tests out tonight though
                      Looking forward to another season. I have good feelings about this year.
                      Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                        sorry, you joined the board after the antics of butt error, so that comment may have been confusing. no one saw cisse walking. butt error is a former poster (named BUterror) who was frequently made fun of for posts like I made up. thanks for the solid info though, look forward to having the freep writers continue to keep us informed on the day to day happenings.
                        My bad. I knew about that poster (wasn't it BU Terror or something) but had forgotten him. In my Red Sox mourning haze I've been enduring the last few days, I didn't fully read that post.

Additionally, we will be live blogging the game tonight over here and I hope to see everyone commenting again tonight. I have to say I've really missed the live blogs over the summer. Can't wait to get started again!

Places I've watched college hockey: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Scottrade Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Whittemore Center

Comment

My bad. I knew about that poster (wasn't it BU Terror or something) but had forgotten him. In my Red Sox mourning haze I've been enduring the last few days, I didn't fully read that post.

Additionally, we will be live blogging the game tonight over here and I hope to see everyone commenting again tonight. I have to say I've really missed the live blogs over the summer. Can't wait to get started again!
                          the return of guest!

Comment

Significant technical failure of the center video board to start the season. Greeeeeaaat.

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                              the return of guest!
                              And creepy guest!

Comment

Working...
                              X