X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2011-12

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
    Union beats Merrimack last nite, 3-1. Not sure if this helps us or not. Dutchmen will be tough this year, especially in their barn.
    It will if we beat them. It also helps our SOS. I think we actually moved up a bit after that game ended. The two games at Ferris are KEY.
    Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of our faithful here !! I have had my present already, thank you team. We are healthy, positioned to make "more" noise, and it's been alot of fun.
      It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Share Shabby's sentiments...my Christmas wish is basically good health for the team and then, what happens, happens...kudos to the kids and the coaching staff for their commitment to taking a very tough situation in early February and turning it into a positive...go 'Gate...

Comment

INCH has Smith as the leading Hobey candidate midterm !!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. After where we were a year ago, I think we've all got what we wanted this year (so far), maybe a bit more ...

Friday's game vs. Canisius will definitely have the "trap game" moniker attached to it. But at the same time, it'll provide the team with a good warm-up/preparation for the two games at Ferris State.

Here's to an outstanding 2nd half of the season!
            Colgate '09

Comment

Check out NCAA Tournament Bracketology Thread. Projected a fourth seed in both.

Comment

McNamara/Goals for Good story is now up - http://www.uscho.com/2011/12/27/for-...n-the-program/

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                  Check out NCAA Tournament Bracketology Thread. Projected a fourth seed in both.
                  Where are you finding this info, Shabby? INCH, CHN, USCHO, NCAA?

Nice article on McNamara; thanks Melissa. Also interesting report on 'Gate at mid-season by Sullivan in the ECAC - Part 3 blog (USCHO)
                  COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Never mind, Shabby. Found it on the College Hockey Weekly website. Also note: Smitty was voted best forward in the nation at mid-season

Comment

Colskate....It's right here in the fan forum...thread titled 2012 Bracketology !

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                        Colskate....It's right here in the fan forum...thread titled 2012 Bracketology !
                        Got it. Thanks Shabby.

Comment

Miserable performance by RPI, Clarkson and Cornell yesterday. Definitely going to hurt the SOS for the league. Can't worry about everyone else though, need to take care of business tonight.
                          The season opens in NEBRASKA!

Comment

Any body else watching the game on Gate TV & the Gate TV score baner is running across the top blocking the actual play with the puck?

Comment

Originally posted by Avalanche33 View Post
                              Any body else watching the game on Gate TV & the Gate TV score baner is running across the top blocking the actual play with the puck?
                              Yeah, it was blocking the goals so we couldn't see any shots on net. It was corrected at the start of the 2nd but it came with no audio for a short while -- resulting in two Canisius PPG's 30 seconds apart.

We're up 4-2 after two, if anyone's interested.
                              Colgate '09

Comment

Wow. That's all. Wow. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                                The season opens in NEBRASKA!

Comment

Working...
                                X