Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
    Don't know if you've wondered over there yet, but if you are interested in following recruiting in the future:Link

In line yet?!
    Currently in line for the game. I got here at around 7:15 and I'm the second person on the step side of Goggin - definitely not even remotely close to being as crowded as it was last year (I think I got here at 2:30 AM last year??). Hopefully more people will start to show as the morning goes on.

Can't wait for the game, Lets Go Hawks!

Comment

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Originally posted by MIamiGirl View Post
      Currently in line for the game. I got here at around 7:15 and I'm the second person on the step side of Goggin - definitely not even remotely close to being as crowded as it was last year (I think I got here at 2:30 AM last year??). Hopefully more people will start to show as the morning goes on.

Can't wait for the game, Lets Go Hawks!
      Good news for me, I suppose. I probably won't show up until around 3 or 3:30.

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
        Good news for me, I suppose. I probably won't show up until around 3 or 3:30.
        Blasphemy.

Happy game day!

Comment

Blasphemy.

Happy game day!
          Blasphemy? Coming from the guy who was going to be at steins the whole time?

Comment

Baby goalie!!!
            http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
              Blasphemy? Coming from the guy who was going to be at steins the whole time?
              Not my fault I accidentally graduated in 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
                Baby goalie!!!
                Youth size pads! Youth size pads!

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                  Youth size pads! Youth size pads!
                  Please keep the crouching down and banging on the glass every time he skates by going again this year, I can't help but like Hunwick after he lauged at that every time.

Comment

Please keep the crouching down and banging on the glass every time he skates by going again this year, I can't help but like Hunwick after he lauged at that every time.
                    Baby Goalie has been quoted as saying the things he has heard even during warm-ups are hysterical...and brutal. I love the cheers when he allows a warm-up goal!

Comment

Baby Goalie has been quoted as saying the things he has heard even during warm-ups are hysterical...and brutal. I love the cheers when he allows a warm-up goal!
                      Definitely have to give him credit for taking it all in stride and even acknowledging the students for it. The crouching down thing last year was hilarious but the fact that he recognized it and laughed made it that much better.
                      Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Baby goalie!!!
                        Speaking of goalies Connor is definitely injured. Passed him uptown with crutches and a wrapped knee.

Comment

Originally posted by MIamiGirl View Post
                          Speaking of goalies Connor is definitely injured. Passed him uptown with crutches and a wrapped knee.
                          Wow. During the Saturday game last week they were saying he wasn't feeling well. Wonder if that was just a miscommunication with the broadcast guys or if something else happened during practice this past week. Good thing Cody had a good weekend in Alaska. Hopefully he can carry that through both games against Michigan because we're going to need an outstanding performance between the pipes to come away from this series with points.

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
                            Wow. During the Saturday game last week they were saying he wasn't feeling well. Wonder if that was just a miscommunication with the broadcast guys or if something else happened during practice this past week. Good thing Cody had a good weekend in Alaska. Hopefully he can carry that through both games against Michigan because we're going to need an outstanding performance between the pipes to come away from this series with points.
                            This is why having TWO senior goaltenders that have played in huge games throughout their career is such a luxury. Any team would love to have that. And, we'll have it again with McKay and Williams next year.

Comment

This is why having TWO senior goaltenders that have played in huge games throughout their career is such a luxury. Any team would love to have that. And, we'll have it again with McKay and Williams next year.
                              We'll have two senior goaltenders next year with McKay and Williams? ...

After persistent yet fruitless efforts to get Miami alumni I know in the area to watch tonight's game with me, I have resorted to inviting two Michigan alumni over. That, above all else, is why MIAMI MUST WIN TONIGHT!

Comment

well, that period was the absolute best Miami has played yet!!!
                                Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Working...
                                X