Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Happy Thursday game day, not a fan of this scheduling.

Comment

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
      Happy Thursday game day, not a fan of this scheduling.
      Tell me about it, figuring out who is going to sit in line at what time has been impossible because we all have classes/exams!

Comment

Originally posted by MIamiGirl View Post
        Tell me about it, figuring out who is going to sit in line at what time has been impossible because we all have classes/exams!
        Hockey line takes precedence over classes, and in some extreme cases exams, come on!

I figured driving from Indy to Oxford, back to Indy, and back to Oxford tomorrow was a tad bit ridiculous so it's All-Access for me this series. Boo.

Comment

Hockey line takes precedence over classes, and in some extreme cases exams, come on!

I figured driving from Indy to Oxford, back to Indy, and back to Oxford tomorrow was a tad bit ridiculous so it's All-Access for me this series. Boo.
          I wish you would, we are second in line today!

And in other news...Kennedy just tweeted that he will be serving his DQ penalty tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MIamiGirl View Post
            I wish you would, we are second in line today!

And in other news...Kennedy just tweeted that he will be serving his DQ penalty tonight.
            If I cave in the next 4 hours I'll let you guys know.

Guess that means we will be seeing Pauldies tonight, and jd's favorite Mr. Tiesling.

Comment

If I cave in the next 4 hours I'll let you guys know.

Guess that means we will be seeing Pauldies tonight, and jd's favorite Mr. Tiesling.
              i want shayne bingham!

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                i want shayne bingham!
                Has Bingham replaced Saksa as fan favorite underdog?

Comment

Has Bingham replaced Saksa as fan favorite underdog?
                  Whether we win or loose tonight, we will still be the more beautiful team and fans, right? da## you Brad Kent!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                    Whether we win or loose tonight, we will still be the more beautiful team and fans, right? da## you Brad Kent!!!!!
                    I don't know what kind of competition LSSU offers, haven't scouted the talent up in to Soo.

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
                      I believe the primary reason for the Thursday/Friday schedule is the Homecoming football game on Saturday at 3:30pm. We have usually had a typical Friday/Saturday series during Homecoming weekend but I believe the football game has usually started earlier. Hopefully the fact that there isn't a hockey game Saturday night means more people will show up for the football game/not leave the football game early to get in line at Goggin.
                      There will be four people at the football game regardless. This is ill-conceived, again, at best.
                      http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

I don't know what kind of competition LSSU offers, haven't scouted the talent up in to Soo.
                        LSSU getting on their bus last night while I was working out at the rec and I could see them out the window - we definitely have the better looking team

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
                          There will be four people at the football game regardless. This is ill-conceived, again, at best.
                          I guess it wasn't completely unreasonable to assume that the football team would still have fans in October, but, they should have known better.

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
                            It doesn't seem to be a novel idea. Both Michigan and Ohio State are doing the same thing this week.
                            Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
                              It doesn't seem to be a novel idea. Both Michigan and Ohio State are doing the same thing this week.
                              With different motivations though, I would guess they are worried people won't attend the Saturday hockey game after watching football all day, not the other way around.

Love and Honor to our sub-par football team.

Comment

Carter not off to a bad start in Providence, 5pts in 7gp - good for 2nd on the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X