X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2011-12 Season: Posts on a Message Board

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Tweet from Mike McMahon: Hearing lots of chatter that RPI would be considered for Hockey East's 12th team IF Notre Dame joins. League would go to 22 conf. games too
    ...see post #24
    I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
      ...see post #24
      Yes, thank you. You aren't the first person to bring up the topic and unless you're some secret squirrel, I don't believe you're tweeting from Hockey East Media Day like Mr. McMahon is.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Yes, thank you. You aren't the first person to bring up the topic and unless you're some secret squirrel, I don't believe you're tweeting from Hockey East Media Day like Mr. McMahon is.
        I don't have to be at Hockey East Media Day to obtain that information. As far as being a secrect squirrel, my friends do call me Rocky!
        I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

RPI would indeed be the strong favorite for the 12th spot over Q-Pac. The other consideration would be to drop a team should Notre Dame accept.
          Do you really think that any team would leave HEA? A few years ago, I would have thought Merrimack might give up, but they improved in last couple of years. I guess that Massachusetts college system could pull the plug on UML which was rumored a few years ago.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I don't have to be at Hockey East Media Day to obtain that information.
            Of course, but then again, it has quite a bit more credibility coming from there.

Comment

Bertagna and our great Coach have a history.

“We are thrilled that Seth has agreed to serve in this capacity,” said AHCA Executive Director Joe Bertagna. “His self-confidence and energy will give our organization a boost as we set out to meet the demands of our many constituencies.”

Source - http://www.rpi.edu/about/inside/issue/v2n10/appert.html
              Last edited by AspyDad; 09-27-2011, 01:41 PM.
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Of course, but then again, it has quite a bit more credibility coming from there.
                I understand and I agree with you. However, as much as I would like to, I am unable to substantiate the credibility of my information by providing names or locations.....keeping me credible with my sources.

I may have to get FD to substantiate what I just said!!!!

Comment

I understand and I agree with you. However, as much as I would like to, I am unable to substantiate the credibility of my information by providing names or locations.....keeping me credible with my sources.

Why you dragging me into this?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Why you dragging me into this?
                    Who loves ya baby!!

Comment

It's all good. I'm not disagreeing with you. Those who know are finding this discussion a little bit humorous, that's all.

Comment

http://rpiathletics.com/photo_gallery.aspx?gallery=101

Photo gallery from golf outing...check out the demolition crew in picture #3...those fellas on the right of coach look like they could cause some trouble.
                        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Ken Schott tweeted a picture of the new NCAA appearance banner this afternoon: https://twitter.com/#!/slapschotts/s...74467102117888 - added 2011, and included plenty of room to add more!

Comment

FOX23 just tweeted that Merriam is out for exhibition game and possibly Mankato series as well....uh oh.
                            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Merriam injury not serious, just a tweek of the knee. Knowlton denying all Hockey East interest but IMO wouldn't expect him to admit it if they were showing interest at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                We have another game first. However, it will be cool to play you for the first time ever.
                                As do we, actually. Should be a fun series..Although, we're going to be breaking in a bunch of young guys defensively, so let's hope we get some good goaltending...
                                Originally posted by Senna View Post
                                Love seeing Cornell 20th. How about Union at 11 ? Lot of other good ECAC competition listed as honorable mentions. I am glad to see us listed in the top 20 preseason....and think it only gets better from here.
                                "Our Father, who art in Heaven..."
                                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X