Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio state " buckeyes " 2011 / 2012 season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio state " buckeyes " 2011 / 2012 season.

Originally posted by Sterling Cooper View Post
    If a Notre Dame announcer does too much nut-hugging, do they just quietly transfer him to another Catholic university?
    If I like this post should I give you positive or negitive rep?

Comment

Friday nights game = loss. Due to stupid penalties. Stay out of the box = win. When Farris State took that stupid 5 min Major for elbowing to the head it was the Bucks chance to tie & win the game. Got the 5 X 4 but couldn't score a 5 x 3!!!!!

Saturday night is a MUST win just to keep there head above water. GO BUCKS GO.
      Last edited by THE OHIO STATE; 01-21-2012, 12:45 AM.
      " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Ok, I am approaching meltdown here (similar to the team's meltdown). Five game winless streak = me needing to be talked off the ledge. What the bleep is going on with this team?!? I agree with you THE OHIO STATE, tomorrow night's game now becomes a MUST WIN, period. Enough is enough. This is looking like Groundhog Day from last year ... second half of the season meltdown. This team is not a lock to make the NCAA Tournament. If they continue on this losing streak, they could be on the outside looking in. Someone please get me off the ledge. Thank you in advance!

Comment

The only HOPE now is to get out of this slump A.S.A.P. and get a hot streak going into playoffs. The way the first half of the season looked , I thought the Bucks were going to run away with the CCHA title.
          " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

This plane is very close to crashing into the g-d mountain.

Comment

• Re: Future Outdoor Games

They are playing with zero confidence right now. We can hope that the 3rd period will bring back some of the confidence they had during the first half of the seasson.

Comment

I thought Ferris looked very beatable last night. If you look at Ferris' scoring they got one on a defensive breakdown and the rest on PP's so that doesn't tell me this team is an offensive powerhouse. They simply took advantage of what we gave them. I thought we were in for it when I saw Wilkins officiating, he has a long track record of not being very easy on us.
                If we get back in sync of controlling the puck, crashing the net and hitting the crap out of them (providing we don't get a BS call for a legit hit) then the game is ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                  I thought Ferris looked very beatable last night. If you look at Ferris' scoring they got one on a defensive breakdown and the rest on PP's so that doesn't tell me this team is an offensive powerhouse. They simply took advantage of what we gave them. I thought we were in for it when I saw Wilkins officiating, he has a long track record of not being very easy on us.
                  If we get back in sync of controlling the puck, crashing the net and hitting the crap out of them (providing we don't get a BS call for a legit hit) then the game is ours.
                  Wilkins is awful that interference and boarding call were terrible. Ferris is better offensively than they have been in the past but i agree they were very beatable last night. I thought for sure when ohio state had the 5 on 3 the game was as good as tied, but they couldnt get the puck settled down enough to make good passes.

Comment

The guys also have to get their on ice awareness back. After the game I overheard someone comment on a observation that I saw as well. All game long as we would bring the puck up the along the boards as we approached their blue line 3 Ferris players would converge on our guy with the puck and more often than not leaving some of our players coming up the opposite boards uncovered. A quick across ice pass an we have someone with speed & momentum coming in on net unopposed! I can't believe they were oblivious to it time and time again as that is a play which is a staple in Michigan's playbook and they execute it well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Cooper View Post
                      This plane is very close to crashing into the g-d mountain.
                      Nothing is f----d here, Walter!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                        The guys also have to get their on ice awareness back. After the game I overheard someone comment on a observation that I saw as well. All game long as we would bring the puck up the along the boards as we approached their blue line 3 Ferris players would converge on our guy with the puck and more often than not leaving some of our players coming up the opposite boards uncovered. A quick across ice pass an we have someone with speed & momentum coming in on net unopposed! I can't believe they were oblivious to it time and time again as that is a play which is a staple in Michigan's playbook and they execute it well.
                        I also noticed that there were many offsides due to players passing to others at the blue line. Some passes seemed to be made behind the player or at there feet.
                        What about line combos? How the hell can they get any scoring when the lines are different every game and changed during the games!!!
                        " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

The good news they scored 3 goals. The bad news defensive breakdowns and a bad change cost them as they have the last 3 weekends. I saw some signs of life tonight but again stupid mistakes were costly, Geding getting beat wide in the defensive zone(when he could have pinned the bulldog player to the boards) caused the first goal, a awful change caused a short 2 on 1 for the second goal and another breakdown on the Pk. I dont understand why all weekend they continued to dump the puck in the ferris zone when most times ferris had 2 even 3 guys already in the zone. they were giving up the blue line and ohio state could have carried the puck in and went from there. They did go to the net better than they have in the last 2 weeks but still not good enough for me. They played for the most part 45 good minutes of hockey but this game is a 60 minute game and untill they figure that out its not going to get any better. Off to Lake St next weekend and they will not be a happy bunch of guys either. you know they will want some revenge for that sweep in december and being at home they seem to play pretty well up there. Lets hope the guys can use the things they did right tonight and carry that up there this weekend and begin to turn this ship around.

Comment

Aaaaaaand, we continue to be 0-for-2012. I just wonder how many more losses in a row this team will have before they hit rock bottom and start playing better. I guess the silver lining (if there IS a silver lining ... I'm really reaching here) is that even after being 0-for-our-last-six-CCHA-games, we are still in first place. If we don't pull our heads out and start winning hockey games soon, that will disappear and we'll be down to second place or lower. One more thing (LOL), none of you really talked me off the ledge. I take that to mean you're all out here on the ledge with me (haha).

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
                              One more thing (LOL), none of you really talked me off the ledge. I take that to mean you're all out here on the ledge with me (haha).
                              Ever notice that they all look like ants when you look down?

Comment

I'm sorry, but this team has gone from #2 to number two.

Comment

Working...
                                X