Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio state " buckeyes " 2011 / 2012 season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio state " buckeyes " 2011 / 2012 season.

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
    This is not meant to be a flame...but, if the tOSU hockey team would put the puck in the back of the net their fans wouldn't have to point their fingers at the officiating.

Just saying. They better do that against tUoM next weekend. They'll be out for it after your last meeting in A2, and I'd say the outdoor game will be anyones game no matter the venue.
    I did post earlier that they had to dominate this game and make a statement and they certainly didn't do that. U of M is nobody's pushover and I guess we'll see how it goes Friday to see if they bounce back.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      I did post earlier that they had to dominate this game and make a statement and they certainly didn't do that. U of M is nobody's pushover and I guess we'll see how it goes Friday to see if they bounce back.
      I have tUoM winning both games on the CCHA Pick-em Thread, but that makes me cringe. Unfortunately, I can hardly root for either tUoM or tOSU whenever or whoever they play in any sport. But, even though I'm picking tUoM, I hope tOSU brings it this coming weekend. Good luck Buckeyes! Ouch, that hurt my fingers typing that.
      NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

One thing I don't understand is there should be set lines by now. If I'm not mistaken it just seems like there's different linemates in every game? They need to find the MAGICAL scoring lines and run with it. I know the lines need to be tweaked when players are hurt or injured. GO BUCKS GO.
        " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

I have tUoM winning both games on the CCHA Pick-em Thread, but that makes me cringe. Unfortunately, I can hardly root for either tUoM or tOSU whenever or whoever they play in any sport. But, even though I'm picking tUoM, I hope tOSU brings it this coming weekend. Good luck Buckeyes! Ouch, that hurt my fingers typing that.
          I have a osu sweep but its hard to pick which team win will what game in a split so i just pick a sweep. This should be a great weekend of hockey. Michigan will be seeking revenge for the buckeye sweep back in november and the buckeyes need to bounce back from an awful weekend of hockey against BG.

Comment

I think the time off wasn't good for us. In theory it gives you your rest, time to heal and work more with the coaches on all the little things they want improved on but sometimes you don't get what you expect. Like most of you said, there will no doubt be a week of hard practice and most of all they've got to be sharp mentally and not make costly mistakes and capitalize on their opprotunities. I hope we have a good fan turnout Friday as I was impressed that our student section made a good showing at BG!

Comment

According to ticket sales the lower bowl of the arena is SOLD OUT and they need to open the upper deck. The BUCKS need that Friday night win bad to re-group and have any chance at a win on Sunday outdoor game. GO BUCKEYES.
              " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                According to ticket sales the lower bowl of the arena is SOLD OUT and they need to open the upper deck. The BUCKS need that Friday night win bad to re-group and have any chance at a win on Sunday outdoor game. GO BUCKEYES.
                That's fantastic, as long as it's our fans and not wolverines.

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                  Bring down the curtain!

Comment

Lets hope we can chalk this is up to young team who was looking ahead and not in the game mentally. We were fortunate to just pull a point out Saturday. Maybe in the end this could be a positive little reality check.

Looks like we dropped to 2 in the pairwise which is still good

Beat Michigan!

Comment

This is not meant to be a flame...but, if the tOSU hockey team would put the puck in the back of the net their fans wouldn't have to point their fingers at the officiating.

Just saying. They better do that against tUoM next weekend. They'll be out for it after your last meeting in A2, and I'd say the outdoor game will be anyones game no matter the venue.
                      You're not going to get an argument from me on this and I have alluded to the lack of scoring in a couple of my posts and at no point have I blamed this past weekend on officiating.

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
                        You're not going to get an argument from me on this and I have alluded to the lack of scoring in a couple of my posts and at no point have I blamed this past weekend on officiating.
                        So right before BG scored and the puck was out of sight underneath our player are you agreeing that it ref was right not to blow the whistle?

Comment

So right before BG scored and the puck was out of sight underneath our player are you agreeing that it ref was right not to blow the whistle?
                          I just saw a replay of it and there is no way he knew where that puck was. He wasnt even where he is supposed to be!

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                            I just saw a replay of it and there is no way he knew where that puck was. He wasnt even where he is supposed to be!
                            Yeah, I'm just saying if play was stopped and we went to a faceoff odds are we may had held them off in regulation. How many games can a team win in a season on "what if's"? lol.

Comment

Yeah, I'm just saying if play was stopped and we went to a faceoff odds are we may had held them off in regulation. How many games can a team win in a season on "what if's"? lol.
                              they had a PP with 4 minutes left and could have ended it right then but they didnt and look what happened. If you take matters in your hands and dont leave the outcome to chance then there will be no what if's. I would have liked to be at practice this morning.

Comment

Hockeybuckeye, I haven't commented on that because I was not at Sunday's game and did not see the play. My biggest concern is that this might be the beginning of a goal-scoring slump like we saw in the second half of last season, and I sincerely hope I am wrong on that!

Comment

Working...
                                X