Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio state " buckeyes " 2011 / 2012 season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio state " buckeyes " 2011 / 2012 season.

Originally posted by ---- View Post
    Is the FDF on TV in Ohio? I saw FS-Detroit and BTN has women's bball on.... I'll be there, so no worries... But first the bball game and now I'm wondering if OSU didn't set sail on the failboat with this whole game...
    It just goes to show that when it comes to promoting the hockey program, tOSU still just does not 'get it'. It's a shame, but there isn't much us hockey fans can do about it except bundle up and make that trek to the Frozen Diamond Faceoff!

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
      It just goes to show that when it comes to promoting the hockey program, tOSU still just does not 'get it'.
      I've had to explore our opponents websites to find TV listings or video streaming as if it's not a home game with the media provided by OSU they won't list it on our website so apparently they don't want our fans watching our team if it isn't through them.

Comment

It just goes to show that when it comes to promoting the hockey program, tOSU still just does not 'get it'. It's a shame, but there isn't much us hockey fans can do about it except bundle up and make that trek to the Frozen Diamond Faceoff!
        The game will also be on Fox Sports Ohio (660 and 661 on Direct TV).

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
          I've had to explore our opponents websites to find TV listings or video streaming as if it's not a home game with the media provided by OSU they won't list it on our website so apparently they don't want our fans watching our team if it isn't through them.
          I also noticed this. I sure miss JB Bittner as he was the Asst coach and video person a few years ago. He was the best and had everything in order.
          " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

TV issues and OSU athletic department marketing (or lack thereof) notwithstanding, life is good for us Buckeye Hockey fans! #1 in the pairwise, rpi, and krach rankings, and #2 in the uscho.com and USA Today polls! As someone else alluded to, we just might be #1 next week in those human polls with UMD playing Western Michigan in Kalamazoo, provided we can take care of business at BG. Let's hope this team keeps playing hard and improving, which with Coach Oz at the helm, I have to believe that will happen. Go Buckeye Hockey!

Comment

We need higher rankings in this chat forum!!! LOL. This thread is slipping down in the rankings as it's heading for page 2. Come on BUCKEYE LOVERS we need to get the smack talk hoppin.

I think this thread was more at the top the last few years when the BUCKS were down & out. More love for the GO BUCKEYES GO.
              " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

The Ohio State, I think people like to complain when things aren't going well more than they like to give credit when things are going well (LOL)! Hey, and I am preaching that to myself because I know I was on here complaining about John Markell on more than a couple of occasions. I think that's why our threads stayed at or near the top. Plus, it's a little slower over break when there aren't games to talk about. Thankfully, we are past that. Mrs 86 and I are going to the Saturday game at BGSU, although she will be sporting Orange & Brown. Yes, Mrs 86 is a BG grad, so we will be a house divided this weekend! LET'S GO BUCKS!

Comment

Need to get 6 points this weekend-at worst 5.

Comment

Originally posted by OSUmab View Post
                    Need to get 6 points this weekend-at worst 5.
                    No Question about that if you want to stay at the top and be a real contender 6pts against the worst team in this league is a must!

The Ohio State, I think people like to complain when things aren't going well more than they like to give credit when things are going well (LOL)! Hey, and I am preaching that to myself because I know I was on here complaining about John Markell on more than a couple of occasions. I think that's why our threads stayed at or near the top. Plus, it's a little slower over break when there aren't games to talk about. Thankfully, we are past that. Mrs 86 and I are going to the Saturday game at BGSU, although she will be sporting Orange & Brown. Yes, Mrs 86 is a BG grad, so we will be a house divided this weekend! LET'S GO BUCKS!
                    I agree its alot easier to come on here talk complain about things when they are very bad and most people like to do that rather than give praise when things are going good. This team has done alot of great things in the first 3 months of the season but i want more and hope the players do to. I for one am looking forward to the 2nd half of this season and a run at the title.

Comment

I hear ya. It's not looking good for you in the marriage department and getting any " WHOOPIE " in the sack this weekend when the Bucks sweep BG. Ohio Sate WINS both games and your CUT OFF!!! LOL. Have fun at the game & start sweet talking MRS now.
                      " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                        I hear ya. It's not looking good for you in the marriage department and getting any " WHOOPIE " in the sack this weekend when the Bucks sweep BG. Ohio Sate WINS both games and your CUT OFF!!! LOL. Have fun at the game & start sweet talking MRS now.
                        I'll trade "not getting any" for six points this weekend (LOL)! I have a lot of friends up there because we have season football tix for BG, so I will probably get some good-natured ribbing, but it will be worth it if we get a couple W's!

Hey Klbaum1077, you live up that way, right? Mrs 86 was asking me if we needed to order tickets ahead of time. Do you think they will sell out those games?

Comment

I'll trade "not getting any" for six points this weekend (LOL)! I have a lot of friends up there because we have season football tix for BG, so I will probably get some good-natured ribbing, but it will be worth it if we get a couple W's!

Hey Klbaum1077, you live up that way, right? Mrs 86 was asking me if we needed to order tickets ahead of time. Do you think they will sell out those games?
                          You might want to get the saturday game early they are having a promotion for the game that might bring a big crowd. Sunday's game should be pretty easy to get tickets for. I am not attending the game on saturday because of the lions playing in the playoffs that night but ill be at the game on sunday

Comment

I'll watch the UMD - Western Michigan game on CBS Sports Friday night as that series could bump us up to #1 overall depending on the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                              You might want to get the saturday game early they are having a promotion for the game that might bring a big crowd. Sunday's game should be pretty easy to get tickets for. I am not attending the game on saturday because of the lions playing in the playoffs that night but ill be at the game on sunday
                              For Saturday's game, they are having an 'Orange-Out'. We'll make sure we get there early.

Comment

For Saturday's game, they are having an 'Orange-Out'. We'll make sure we get there early.
                                Over 50 students (Knucklebucks) will be there representing us

Comment

Working...
                                X