Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio state " buckeyes " 2011 / 2012 season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio state " buckeyes " 2011 / 2012 season.

College Hockey Weekly has in their mid-season awards Coach Osiecki as top coach!
    http://www.collegehockeyweekly.com/

Comment

Congrats on your team getting some much deserved recognition. Coach Osiecki and the team have put in a lot of hard work. Saw another bit of press this week, http://insidecollegehockey.com/inch/...trackler_1012/, it takes a team.
      “You know what we were doing? We were on the phone calling Jon Corzine — literally. I literally picked up the phone and called Jon Corzine, and said, ‘Jon, what do you think we should do?'" ~Joe Biden~

Comment

Let's go BUCKEYES. Keep working hard to stay on top with the good teamwork. Eh.
        " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Hope all here had a good Christmas or whatever you celebrate Back on the ice tomorrow vs RMU. Bring the energy and keep the mo going.

Comment

Now the NHL is giving Kudos to the team on the NHL website.
            http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=608509
            They're also today on the NHL Network ticker showing the title of their online story "On Campus: Ohio State is No. 1 first half surprise"! It's great the team is getting such recognition - except by the hometown newspaper. I just don't get why the Dispatch gives so much coverage to the worst team in the NHL but practically nothing to one of the best teams in college hockey this season.
            Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 12-29-2011, 11:00 PM.

Comment

The OSU - Robert Morris game tonight is available streaming on b2livetv.com for $8.00

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                The OSU - Robert Morris game tonight is available streaming on b2livetv.com for $8.00

I watched it. The game was alittle sloppy but the BUCKS hung on for the win. Robbert Morris was pumped up playing in the pro arena and was hoping to take down the Buckeyes for bragging rights.
                " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                  I watched it. The game was alittle sloppy but the BUCKS hung on for the win. Robbert Morris was pumped up playing in the pro arena and was hoping to take down the Buckeyes for bragging rights.
                  Yeah, the guys had some rust to shake off but still got the job done thanks to penalty calls. I routed streaming through the big plasma and though I doubt the video feed was the 720p they claimed, it was still superior by far to watching a game on ONN.

Comment

Sounded a little ugly but a win is a win. Cal had to save us a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by OSUmab View Post
                      Sounded a little ugly but a win is a win. Cal had to save us a few times.
                      More than a few. Had some serious defensive lapses but now that we have a game under our belts hope we start getting our rythem and momentum back on track going back into conference play next weekend.

Comment

Back to league play next weekend at BG. Getting points out of every weekend is a must to keep ND and Western at bay in the standings. BG is struggling pretty bad at this time but you know they will be fired up to play a in-state rival and highly ranked Buckeye team.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                          Back to league play next weekend at BG. Getting points out of every weekend is a must to keep ND and Western at bay in the standings. BG is struggling pretty bad at this time but you know they will be fired up to play a in-state rival and highly ranked Buckeye team.
                          In-state rival or not, we need to plunger rape BG next weekend. The schedule down the stretch is brutal, with four CCHA top six teams plus Michigan and Fredo. A young team like this is going to split (or worse) somewhere down the stretch and needs to pile up the points where it can.

Comment

I hear ya on the plunger. The Bucks need nothing worse than a split from here on out to have a chance at the CCHA crown. GO BUCKS.
                            " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Think we'll be up to #2 in the Coaches & USCHO polls tomorrow. Both Minnesota & Boston College posted a loss since last week.

Comment

Anyone hoping for a little publicity bump from the outdoor game on Jan 15 can put those thoughts aside. CBS just moved the OSU v Indiana basketball rematch to a 4:30 PM start time, half an hour before face off in Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
                                X