Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUMD Bulldogs 2011-2012 - Hop on tBandwagon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUMD Bulldogs 2011-2012 - Hop on tBandwagon!

Originally posted by umd26mn View Post
    Carke is incorrectly listed as a UMD recruit on the USHL website. I am guessing Heisenberg took it from that.
    Bah that must be it. Well I hope we land him soon anyhow.
    Originally posted by Coach Plante View Post
    Good morning,

(Bump)

Couple things:

1. New to the board. I have been a big fan of the Dogs for a long time. Hope we can have some decent discussions here about the team, the future, etc. I did visit the Penaltybox site and was pretty turned off by the negativity and lack of info. I am giving this board a shot.

2. Too bad about the reverse by Heisenberg regarding two possible players in Traber and Clarke. It has been a while since we have heard anything and those two would nice pieces moving forward.

For now, that is all I have...will be paying attention to see if I hear anything along the way. I will contribute to the board as much as I can. I do get and try to watch some hockey now and then - either it be high school or junior hockey.

Welcome aboard! tPB is not for everyone. I like to post here and there.

So he reversed BOTH players? Booo

It will be a fantastic banner raising weekend. We have the number one ranked Irish coming to town. Hopefully they will be our new conference mate at that time as well

Lord knows they will be looking to play spoiler. Please UMD, don't let them spoil that night.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by umd26mn View Post
      Carke is incorrectly listed as a UMD recruit on the USHL website. I am guessing Heisenberg took it from that.
      Clarke is still listed on the USHL website as having made a commitment to UMD. I wonder what is going on. Is it just a glaring error or is he really committed?

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        Bah that must be it. Well I hope we land him soon anyhow.
        Welcome aboard! tPB is not for everyone. I like to post here and there.

So he reversed BOTH players? Booo

It will be a fantastic banner raising weekend. We have the number one ranked Irish coming to town. Hopefully they will be our new conference mate at that time as well

Lord knows they will be looking to play spoiler. Please UMD, don't let them spoil that night.
        I unfortunately was not able to make the amsoil home opener when UND got to play the spoilers but alas, I just got tickets to see your new barn in February... see you puppy-dog fans then.

Comment

The biggest reason I don't post here is bigmgr74. Luckly, since I run the umdpenaltybox site, I am able to ban him. Can't do that here. The guy is all over our threads more than we are and A) He is a football fan, not a hockey fan, and B) He isn't a UMD fan. Go figure. C) He is all over this thread more than I am on a SCSU thread.
          http://www.umdpenaltybo*****

2011 NCAA DIVISION 1 CHAMPIONS

TITLE COUNT: tUMD = 1, SCSU = 0

Chris Benoit:Burn in Hell

Comment

Originally posted by Not So Sober Hockey Guy View Post
            The biggest reason I don't post here is bigmgr74. Luckly, since I run the umdpenaltybox site, I am able to ban him. Can't do that here. The guy is all over our threads more than we are and A) He is a football fan, not a hockey fan, and B) He isn't a UMD fan. Go figure. C) He is all over this thread more than I am on a SCSU thread.
            bigmgr74 just became my favorite poster.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
              I unfortunately was not able to make the amsoil home opener when UND got to play the spoilers but alas, I just got tickets to see your new barn in February... see you puppy-dog fans then.
              Just do us a favor and park your trailer in Superior.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Not So Sober Hockey Guy View Post
                You bannished me from your crappy little website, because You don't wish to look at the big picture. Hell, the only reason why UMD got the NCHA invite to join them is because ND didn't jump right away with UND and Denver. They wanted the rest of the big schools for that league. They only grabbed UMD because they needed somebody for the presser, and well, at least you had a recent title and well, are not St. Cloud.

And for the record, I am too a Hockey fan. I've been to plenty of college hockey games, and heck, I would have likely stuck around 2 years ago and watched a game there at the DECC if UMD had been skating at home that weekend, you know, when I met your fat face at the football game. Hoser!!

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                bigmgr74 just became my favorite poster.
                Why the HELL is it that nobody ever spells my screen name right?? I swear its a conspericy man!!!
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                  You bannished me from your crappy little website, because You don't wish to look at the big picture. Hell, the only reason why UMD got the NCHA invite to join them is because ND didn't jump right away with UND and Denver. They wanted the rest of the big schools for that league. They only grabbed UMD because they needed somebody for the presser, and well, at least you had a recent title and well, are not St. Cloud.

And for the record, I am too a Hockey fan. I've been to plenty of college hockey games, and heck, I would have likely stuck around 2 years ago and watched a game there at the DECC if UMD had been skating at home that weekend, you know, when I met your fat face at the football game. Hoser!!

Why the HELL is it that nobody ever spells my screen name right?? I swear its a conspericy man!!!
                  NCHA? It is the NCHC. So happy you are banned. Most of the posts in our season threads are your football related posts that I purposely ignore.

Exhibition opener tonight! Not going to make the trip up to Duluth for this game but I will be there next weekend! I cannot wait.
                  tUMD Hockey

Comment

NCHA? It is the NCHC. So happy you are banned. Most of the posts in our season threads are your football related posts that I purposely ignore.

Exhibition opener tonight! Not going to make the trip up to Duluth for this game but I will be there next weekend! I cannot wait.
                    You didn't ignore that post where I explain the method to my madness here. If Hasadnt Been Sobar Hockey Guy hadn't bannished me, I would have eventually gotten bored with the penalty box and left you guys alone. But he went and banned me, so I really don't have any other recourse to deal with it other than to harass you guys here. So, I'm just going to be someone the UMD faithful is going to have to deal with me here, unless the guardian of the UMD fanbase relents and let's me back into the penalty box. Then I promise to only talk about football there in the Booze, Beers, and Babes forum. I doubt he'll ever relent, because I know I won't.
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

So did Sandelin really give J.T. Brown a one game suspension during a exhibition game for his Grandma's incident. What kind of discipline is that?
                      Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                      What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                        So did Sandelin really give J.T. Brown a one game suspension during a exhibition game for his Grandma's incident. What kind of discipline is that?
                        Fair discipline.
                        tUMD Hockey

Comment

Fair discipline.
                          Well, Brown isn't a Baller, so he got the one game to sit and think about it. Otherwise, he probably wouldn't have even sit, because you know he would kick some A**.

It just happens.

Comment

Fair discipline.
                            Why? He's sitting out of a game that doesn't matter much. Most likely the Freshman will see the ice time.
                            Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                            What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Why? He's sitting out of a game that doesn't matter much. Most likely the Freshman will see the ice time.
                              No idea. I am not Sandy.
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

An exhibition game suspension is weak, I don't care who you are.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X