What in the Holy Hell... Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What in the Holy Hell... Part II

Ten years later, so what do you think: are we safer? More or less tolerant of islam? Still think islam is the religion of peace? Are you glad Obie-gone-golfing killed Bin Laden and ignored international law by not bringing him to trial? Worried about the threats in DC and NYC? Fan of Rescue Me?

Re: What in the Holy Hell... Part II

Ten years later I'm ****ed off that thread is gone.
    I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by xyz View Post
      ten years later i'm ****ed off that thread is gone.
      qft.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglehockeyrules View Post
        Ten years later, so what do you think: are we safer? More or less tolerant of islam? Still think islam is the religion of peace? Are you glad Obie-gone-golfing killed Bin Laden and ignored international law by not bringing him to trial? Worried about the threats in DC and NYC? Fan of Rescue Me?
        I'm ****ed that William Regal is no longer here to smack you down for besmirching the memories of that thread with this trolltastic crap.

In fact, this makes me wonder what's the worse sequel: Highlander 2 or this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          qft.
          QFT^2 a
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
            This...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
              Agrees
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                I'm ****ed that William Regal is no longer here to smack you down for besmirching the memories of that thread with this trolltastic crap.

In fact, this makes me wonder what's the worse sequel: Highlander 2 or this garbage.
                Now that is worthy of your reaction. Maybe you're learning the concept of scale.

Oh, and add me to the list that can't believe they got rid of the old thread. That's probably the most memorable thing ever around here.
                Originally posted by Priceless
                Good to see you're so reasonable.
                Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                Very well, said.
                Originally posted by Rover
                A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                  Oh, and add me to the list that can't believe they got rid of the old thread. That's probably the most memorable thing ever around here.
                  I agree.

Comment

somewhere I have a hundred or so posts from that thread that I copied with the intention of arranging into a "found poetry" type project. I wonder what I did with it; never did the project.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

http://www.nmubaseball.net/uscho911

Google was a savior for most of the archived content. Just missing seven pages (about 140 posts) out of the whole thread. vBulletin blows * because with the board upgrade, there were spider-blocks put on to prevent WebArchive.org making a cache of the site.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        http://www.nmubaseball.net/uscho911

Google was a savior for most of the archived content. Just missing seven pages (about 140 posts) out of the whole thread. vBulletin blows * because with the board upgrade, there were spider-blocks put on to prevent WebArchive.org making a cache of the site.
                        Wow. Awesome.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                        X