X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CCHA teams will join WCHA

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
    I'll consider that an homage.
    All day everyday Donald. FYI - this guy loves college hockey before almost all else. You can all hate but I have a lot of respect for uaafanblog!!! How often do you talk to Goon or DG on the phone?

I think we have a thick and thin relationship but this guy is a class act. I trust Donald. He has an open invite to stay at my house for hockey games or whatever.

He has way more dedication than you!
    Originally posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Originally posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Originally posted by dggoddard
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
      All day everyday Donald. FYI - this guy loves college hockey before almost all else. You can all hate but I have a lot of respect for uaafanblog!!! How often do you talk to Goon or DG on the phone?

I think we have a thick and thin relationship but this guy is a class act. I trust Donald. He has an open invite to stay at my house for hockey games or whatever.

He has way more dedication than you!
      The man love between the two of you has always made me chuckle a bit.

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
        How often do you talk to Goon or DG on the phone?
        How did DG and I get involved in this conversation? We get it that you have a man crush on Donald.
        Last edited by Goon; 09-22-2011, 09:15 AM.
        Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
        Eric's Twitter
        The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
          We get it that you have a man crush on Donald.
          Like you don't? I heard about the little diorama-like shrine that you built to me in your bedroom closet.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Granted its on the Hancock side, but did you happen to glance across the Portage from the Franklin Square Inn? Looks pretty decrepit.
            I was too busy with a pint of Smithwicks to look out the window.
            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
              I was too busy with a pint of Smithwicks to look out the window.
              Very understandable.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                Like you don't? I heard about the little diorama-like shrine that you built to me in your bedroom closet.
                Yeah!!!! Hardly, that last thing I am going to have is a life like three dimensional likeness of you in my closet.
                Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                Eric's Twitter
                The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                  Yeah!!!! Hardly, that last thing I am going to have is a life like three dimensional likeness of you in my closet.
                  Be careful Donald. I don't think he is willing to settle for less than the real thing!

You can't force someone to live in your closet Goon. It's just not cool.
                  Originally posted by vizoroo
                  Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                  I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                  Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                  Originally posted by dggoddard
                  Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Maybe I should reverse the name of the thread. If Bowling Green joins, that's 5 from the CCHA and 4 from the WCHA.
                    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                      Maybe I should reverse the name of the thread. If Bowling Green joins, that's 5 from the CCHA and 4 from the WCHA.
                      The only thing left of the WCHA will be the name. Most of the current WCHA will be the NCHC, and most of the new WCHA will be the CCHA.
                      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Now that we have a better idea of who will be in the WCHA. Who will be the first new team to win the McNaughton Cup?
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                          Now that we have a better idea of who will be in the WCHA. Who will be the first new team to win the McNaughton Cup?
                          The way this off-season has gone ... Probably an unnamed team who is not at all in the mix to join the WCHA as of today.

Comment

Originally posted by potternmu View Post
                            The way this off-season has gone ... Probably an unnamed team who is not at all in the mix to join the WCHA as of today.
                            well I would guess 2013-14, MTU, NMU, BSU, UAA and UAF are the likely candidates but 2 of those have on it before...and so has Bowling Green.
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                              Will the Mavs have a team by then?
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

BGSU has been given extension until October 7th on making a decision whether or not to join the WCHA. The need for an extension leads me to believe that they are seriously considering folding their program. Unfortunately, I don't if remorse will be able to overcome the NCHC's ego if college hockey loses a former champion.
                                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                                What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Working...
                                X