CCHA teams will join WCHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ozzie679 View Post
    How does "irony" apply in this situation?
    Because irony's correct meaning is a mild form of sarcasm. Why did the WCHA going to ten teams leave them no choice but to bolt? Last year was the first time it had ever been more than ten.
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

• Re: CCHA teams will join WCHA

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
      Because irony's correct meaning is a mild form of sarcasm. Why did the WCHA going to ten teams leave them no choice but to bolt? Last year was the first time it had ever been more than ten.
      It isn't 10000 spoons when all you need is a knife?

Comment

I thought this thread was about CCHA teams JOINING the WCHA.
        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
          I thought this thread was about CCHA teams JOINING the WCHA.
          It was, but you can only talk about it for so long...

Comment

• Originally posted by Priceless View Post
            It isn't 10000 spoons when all you need is a knife?
            Who woulda thought? It figures...

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post

You need to read these boards more because I already said earlier in the week SCSU would announce they are joining the NCHC within a few weeks.....
              The NCHA is now looking for a couple "4 point Bus stops". good luck
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                The NCHA is now looking for a couple "4 point Bus stops". good luck
                You must be looking for the DIII forum...

I think this is the first thread in the history of USCHO that has ever gotten off-topic...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Might as well involve the CCCP and the KHL. Quite a tragedy involving the team from Yaroslavl. They won't field a team in the KHL this year but they are holding a spot for them.

Comment

The WCHA is becoming ECAC west in terms of quality for 2013-14. By that I mean irrelevant.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

So can UAH finally get a freaking invite?

Comment

Originally posted by CHFAN222 View Post
                        Isn't the UAH admin trying to get rid of their hockey team? Seems like you have a bigger problem then just conference affiliation.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          Isn't the UAH admin trying to get rid of their hockey team? Seems like you have a bigger problem then just conference affiliation.
                          Really does suck for Huntsville, this is probably their opening but who would invite them with the current state of their program?

Comment

If Bowling Green accepts, that's nine and the league will likely wait to see if Minnesota-Moorhead is able to secure their funding before making any more moves.
                            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

There is only one conference making any claims to have a national footprint. Write to them. Their head office is in Colorado Springs ...

Comment

I like the WCHA fans that talked like the WCHA had extended "the olive branch" to CCHA teams. Now, if Bowling Green indeed accepts, there will be 5 CCHA and 4 WCHA teams in the new league. In all actuality, that "olive branch" went out when it became apparent that St Cloud was clearly looking to the NCHC and that the chances of the remaining CCHA teams and those from the AHA were far apart in their discussions.

Comment

Working...
                                X