X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oswego State Hockey 2011-2012 Season

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    I imagine those are the third jerseys? Or no....

They got Elmira brightness to them...that's for sure.

Must be nice to have ice in the CC already....Kreitzberg is still 2 weeks away.
    I would imagine that the cadets , if they dont have ice yet, are skating at another rink around town, so dont pull that babe in the woods act prez

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      noticed that Phil Brewer an early Oz recruit is not on the Bemiji St roster, could he be a late edition to oz?? their rosters are current as they have 7 new frshmn, and they start their season in 10days........??????? just sayin
      Ten days from 9/23? How do you figure?

edit: my reading comprehension could improve - I see you were talking about Bemidji's season beginning in 10 days...
      Last edited by altazo; 09-26-2011, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Here's your inside information... the yellow jerseys are ALTERNATES/3rds. So calm down, people.
        WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
          Ten days from 9/23? How do you figure?

edit: my reading comprehension could improve - I see you were talking about Bemidji's season beginning in 10 days...
          10-4 just wondering what happened to the kid, and if hes fair game sort of speak??? I'm sure he is on someones radar, or it was a mistake on the Bemidji side

Comment

Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
            Here's your inside information... the yellow jerseys are ALTERNATES/3rds. So calm down, people.
            thanks......and if they auction'em off like they have done b4 I'm in for a jersey....

Comment

Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
              *****https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/312082_10150395768865879_88854985878_10192649_1380 885708_n.jpg******

Blaaah
              Call me old-fashioned, but shouldn't the color scheme match? Unless my eyes fail me, the 1 in 16 and 13 is black, but in 10 and 11 it's all green. To make it worse, the 1 in 13 on the arm is black, but with 16 the number on the arm is all green.

If I should invest in a new pair of glasses, please tell me. :P
              Plattsburgh CARDINALS
              SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
              ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
              NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
              NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
              NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
              NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
                If I should invest in a new pair of glasses, please tell me. :P
                Nate,
                I think your eyes are playing tricks on you.....
                Take a look at the skate laces....they should all appear white.
                If they don't.......you better get to the optometrist.

Comment

Looks like the colors arre irridescent (sp), which makes the numbers seem different shades of green, due to reflective light. I do have to ask, why does #10 have yellow laces AND drawstring? Is he "special?"
                  Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
                    They still suck....
                    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                      They still suck....
                      +1

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                        They still suck....
                        Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
                        +1
                        I know it doesn't fit with the current shipwheel branding logo...But I really would like to see a yellow jersey with an anchor on it like the old home whites that had the anchor on them. Some of the best Oswego uniforms I've seen.
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

This is of course coming from a Cardinal fan, but I liked the black alt. jerseys Oz had a few years back.... I've always wanted a black alt in Plattsburgh but Emma doesn't like black jerseys....
                          Jim Reisdorf
                          Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

I'm saving judgment till I see them being worn in a game
                            http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                              This is of course coming from a Cardinal fan, but I liked the black alt. jerseys Oz had a few years back.... I've always wanted a black alt in Plattsburgh but Emma doesn't like black jerseys....
                              Agreed - those were pretty neat looking. Perhaps this was a turn towards the yellow "L" flag logo, in making the whole thing yellow...yet without the flag... If anything, I suppose it measures up as a nod to the simple college name lettering a lot of teams use across the front of the jersey. But it's still pretty odd looking. Thanks for the insider info Mike.
                              "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
                              this is for you."
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                                the black were nice for sure, I think I bid on 1 and lost, then they didnt have my # the next yr.such is life

Comment

Working...
                                X