This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    Played 23 games with the AHL San Antonio Rampage so far.

1 goal and 1 assist and 81 penalty minutes....still hasn't lost his enforcer/fighter role yet.
    It's funny the difference a year can make, I've been reading hockey's future boards recently and the Ramape fans don't like him at all, whereas Amerk fans seemed to love him.

Comment

• Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
      It's funny the difference a year can make, I've been reading hockey's future boards recently and the Ramape fans don't like him at all, whereas Amerk fans seemed to love him.
      That was the biggest thing I feared and disliked about the amerks and sabres coming back together in their natural affiliate partnership this summer. Selleck had a great thing going with Rochester. The fans loved him and he was playing close to where he went to school where DIII fans not only knew of him....but they could go watch him. Now he's stuck down in probably an awful hockey market.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

• Re: Oswego State Hockey 2011-2012 Season

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
        That was the biggest thing I feared and disliked about the amerks and sabres coming back together in their natural affiliate partnership this summer. Selleck had a great thing going with Rochester. The fans loved him and he was playing close to where he went to school where DIII fans not only knew of him....but they could go watch him. Now he's stuck down in probably an awful hockey market.
        thnks for the info, doesnt seem he is doing to well, that could? be due to where he is, as he may not be happy as he was in Ra cha cha....ow well its the pros after all..

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          thnks for the info, doesnt seem he is doing to well, that could? be due to where he is, as he may not be happy as he was in Ra cha cha....ow well its the pros after all..
          From what I've read he's having the same problem he did last year in the early part of the season: Relegated to few minutes with linemates who share similar skills.

Comment

Getting back to players that still have eligibility , has there been any - I mean ANY - clarification on Beckwith's injury?
            LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

so any news on possible transfers?
              http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                Getting back to players that still have eligibility , has there been any - I mean ANY - clarification on Beckwith's injury?
                I had heard he was returning to Cleveland over Christmas and having surgery. It would appear that he is done for the season. If true that's a shame, I would have liked to see him repeat his junior year minus the injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by mdmadison View Post
                  I had heard he was returning to Cleveland over Christmas and having surgery. It would appear that he is done for the season. If true that's a shame, I would have liked to see him repeat his junior year minus the injuries.
                  Well he could stay another yr if he likes, perhaps do some grad work or maybe finish up if he needs to take time to heal this yr.......yea this is Transfer time at the end of the semester, but we look pretty good as of now, never know who will do what

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                    Well he could stay another yr if he likes, perhaps do some grad work or maybe finish up if he needs to take time to heal this yr.......yea this is Transfer time at the end of the semester, but we look pretty good as of now, never know who will do what
                    Yeh but why would he want to play another year. Oz has 2 good tenders and there is the chance of getting hurt again. I would bet he will call it a career and move on. Perhaps he'll end up coaching somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                      yea this is Transfer time at the end of the semester, but we look pretty good as of now, never know who will do what
                      This is true, but remember we only had 2 goalies at this time last year when Eddie went and got Hare. You would think he's looking at a 3rd to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
                        This is true, but remember we only had 2 goalies at this time last year when Eddie went and got Hare. You would think he's looking at a 3rd to be safe.
                        we remeber Hall dressed and Jones got shaken-up

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                          That's how Hobart's played all season, if other teams try it who don't normally play that way they're playing to lose, we probably won't see many other teams playing like that this season
                          That is true. Hobart didnt change their system just for Oswego. They have been playing 3 D all year which has reduced the GA but GF has taken a hit and it shows.

Comment

Was just working on the program for Norwich's Northfield Savings Bank Holiday Tournament and I noticed Cory Callen was listed on Morrisville's roster and his last team was Oswego State. I don't even remember Corey playing for OSU? Did he ever crack the lineup?
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                              Was just working on the program for Norwich's Northfield Savings Bank Holiday Tournament and I noticed Cory Callen was listed on Morrisville's roster and his last team was Oswego State. I don't even remember Corey playing for OSU? Did he ever crack the lineup?
                              I remember the name....maybe from when I worked in Admissions, but I don't think he ever cracked the line-up.

On another note, I was looking through the stats and Oswego has 11 players with atleast 3 goals each.....nice balance.
                              Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
                              2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                                He never cracked the lineup at OZ, He must be a mid-season transfer to Morrisville, because he played for Fitchburgh State, He's still on the roster there.

http://www.fitchburgfalcons.com/sports/mice/2011-12/roster
                                http://www.uscho.com/stats/player/mid,19617/cory-callen/
                                http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Working...
                                X