Ivy league Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivy league Hockey

Nepotism has no place at this level. The league continues to get better, with one exception. Nice to see so many players getting to the show, academics and athletics can coexist.

Re: Ivy league Hockey

Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Huh?
      I second the motion.

Some context, please?

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
        I second the motion.

Some context, please?
        I third the motion.

Comment

Expound please, the league within a league needs some exposure, I think.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

The teams get better and better, look at the rankings. Should a team have two sons on it when neither of them are at that level? And if they were on that level, should the be playing for their Dad, or somewhere else? College Hockey should never be like Youth Hockey, Parent Coaches and all of the associated issues should be long gone at that point. It really should be a policy. I feel bad for the kids that have to watch it all season and look the other way. In spite of that I still love IVY Hockey. By the Way, Harvard should be having more success, maybe this is the year they can challenge Yale and Cornell. Can't Wait.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              Huh?
              That about says it all.
              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

*****http://i4.***********.com/albums/y106/shinemyspine/rockso-1.jpg******
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Crusso View Post
                  The teams get better and better, look at the rankings. Should a team have two sons on it when neither of them are at that level? And if they were on that level, should the be playing for their Dad, or somewhere else? College Hockey should never be like Youth Hockey, Parent Coaches and all of the associated issues should be long gone at that point. It really should be a policy. I feel bad for the kids that have to watch it all season and look the other way. In spite of that I still love IVY Hockey. By the Way, Harvard should be having more success, maybe this is the year they can challenge Yale and Cornell. Can't Wait.
                  What team are you even talking about?? If you're not going to specify, then don't waste our time. Either let us know exactly what you're complaining about so we can sympathize with you or berate you, or don't say anything at all. Don't just speak in generalities; not all of us are familiar enough with all 6 teams' rosters to know exactly what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
                    What team are you even talking about?? If you're not going to specify, then don't waste our time. Either let us know exactly what you're complaining about so we can sympathize with you or berate you, or don't say anything at all. Don't just speak in generalities; not all of us are familiar enough with all 6 teams' rosters to know exactly what you're talking about.
                    The players on the team and the administrators at the school know exactly what i am talking about. It's sad, it will hurt the team for years to come. Bad practice needs to be abolished.

Comment

He's probably talking about Notre Dame. Everyone else is.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        Why? Notre Dame has a great hockey program.
                        Who knows what he's talking about? Sounds like pure jibberish...

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          I thought Notre Dame actually played in October...

Comment

The players on the team and the administrators at the school know exactly what i am talking about.
                            Yeah but we don't, and we're the ones reading your thread. Why'd you post here if you're not interested in having an actual conversation?

Powers &8^]

Comment

The players on the team and the administrators at the school know exactly what i am talking about. It's sad, it will hurt the team for years to come. Bad practice needs to be abolished.
                              Then why, pray tell, are you *****ing about it here? Do you understand that this is a FAN forum, not one for players, coaches, or administrators? I agree with your premise; grossly unfair nepotism is never acceptable. But I will never understand why you find it necessary to speak in code like this. If you have something to say, say it. If not, pipe down.

Comment

Working...
                              X