Transfers - 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfers - 2011/2012

So this is where BGSU's Jordan Samuels-Thomas is headed.

Re: Transfers - 2011/2012

He had some run-ins with the new coach, I vaguely remember?

He was a pain two years ago vs. Western. Then again, everyone was a pain two years ago vs. Western.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I know the Gophers have a defenseman that transferred from Northeastern this year. Chris Student.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        He had some run-ins with the new coach, I vaguely remember?

He was a pain two years ago vs. Western. Then again, everyone was a pain two years ago vs. Western.
        Quinnipiac also one of those up and coming programs, they've been a .500 or so team the past few seasons. It's a good school, decent program (esp compared to BG's few wins), and nice pretty new facilities. And probably a big plus- it's close to home, anytime you can play in front of family and friends it adds to the college hockey experience.

Comment

Samuels-Thomas is the kind of player that can be dominant when he wants to be. He can also be disappear and be a complete non-factor.
          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Working...
          X