Frozen Four - 2012, Tampa Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Four - 2012, Tampa Florida

My wife and I had such a blast in St. Paul, MN that we decided this needs to be an annual trip. Therefore, this is the first year that I applied for tickets to the Frozen Four. I received my letter in the mail today, letting me know that my application was accepted and I will receive 2 tickets! So excited, this made my day.

I was curious if anyone else has received a letter from the NCAA and if anyone was denied this year. I doubt anyone would since its all the way down in Tampa.

See everyone in Tampa!
    Bobby Butler for Hobey 2010
    Paul Thompson for Hobey 2011
    Stevie Moses for Hobey 2012

Re: Frozen Four - 2012, Tampa Florida

Originally posted by UNHFan1 View Post
    My wife and I had such a blast in St. Paul, MN that we decided this needs to be an annual trip. Therefore, this is the first year that I applied for tickets to the Frozen Four. I received my letter in the mail today, letting me know that my application was accepted and I will receive 2 tickets! So excited, this made my day.

I was curious if anyone else has received a letter from the NCAA and if anyone was denied this year. I doubt anyone would since its all the way down in Tampa.

See everyone in Tampa!
    http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...t-2012-Edition
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Yeah, sorry. I posted this and saw the other thread right after. I don't know how to delete a thread.
      Bobby Butler for Hobey 2010
      Paul Thompson for Hobey 2011
      Stevie Moses for Hobey 2012

Comment

Re: Frozen Four - 2012, Tampa Florida

I received an email from the NCAA and they were soliciting me to purchase more tickets to the Frozen Four in Tampa. It sounded like the offer was good until mid October , and then tickets would go on sale to the general public. Too bad the interest level isn't as strong in the southern city....They should do better the next two years in Pa.

Comment

Working...
        X