PDA

View Full Version : RateMyHockey | For prospects, players, and alumni

Pages : [1] 2

UpNorthBarDown
07-29-2011, 02:15 PM
I found this website called ratemyhockey.com, where you can rate current, past and present teams, to help players make more educated decisions! Check it out and let me know what you think! Let's discuss.

Again it's called: RateMyHockey.com

collegehcky2
07-29-2011, 08:06 PM
I found this website called ratemyhockey.com, where you can rate current, past and present teams, to help players make more educated decisions! Check it out and let me know what you think! Let's discuss.

Again it's called: RateMyHockey.com

Wait, what's it called?

PSUChamps2001
07-29-2011, 08:41 PM
Did you know Bob Emery went to Boston College?

NUProf
07-30-2011, 08:12 AM
Did you know Bob Emery went to Boston College?

But he never shakes hands at the end of the game. Did he learn that at BC?

underthebar
07-30-2011, 08:47 AM
But he never shakes hands at the end of the game. Did he learn that at BC?

Please tell me that your kidding...What coach doesn't shake hands? I'm embarrassed for him.

snc1
07-30-2011, 11:03 AM
Please tell me that your kidding...What coach doesn't shake hands? I'm embarrassed for him.

Bill Belichick -- must be a Boston thing.

NUProf
07-30-2011, 11:34 AM

He doesn't go through the line, he does shake hands with the other coach - just to clarify. If you've been on this board for a while, you would know that this is a constant dead horse that people have beaten to death. Actually the NCAA rules say that the coach doesn't go through the line, but lots of them do anyway

UpNorthBarDown
07-30-2011, 12:14 PM
HAH I love starting forums to discuss the lack of respect in some coaches lol Has anyone even checked out the website yet? hahah

underthebar
07-30-2011, 12:19 PM
He doesn't go through the line, he does shake hands with the other coach - just to clarify. If you've been on this board for a while, you would know that this is a constant dead horse that people have beaten to death. Actually the NCAA rules say that the coach doesn't go through the line, but lots of them do anyway

OK...i thought the game ends and he doesnt shake anyone's hand. That's ok...I guess.

collegehcky2
07-30-2011, 12:30 PM
Has anyone even checked out my website yet? hahah

Fixed your post.

Hammer
07-30-2011, 12:35 PM
HAH I love starting forums to discuss the lack of respect in some coaches lol Has anyone even checked out the website yet? hahah

Stop threadjacking. We're discussing coaches here.

Generally what I've seen at Adrian is either coaches going through at the end of the line, shaking hands with players, or coaches standing closer to their benches, and the players coming over and shaking the coach's hand.

UpNorthBarDown
07-30-2011, 03:02 PM
Threadjacking?! I created this thread lol How about go on RateMyHockey.com and write your thoughts there!

Hammer
07-30-2011, 03:09 PM
No, I'm pretty sure we're talking about coaches here, and whether they shake hands after games.

CARDS_rule_the_Burgh
07-30-2011, 03:23 PM
If it helps any, shaking the other coach's hand is the only on-ice postgame activity Emery participates in. With the exception of a National Championship Trophy, Emery is already on his way to the locker room when the players/managers/asst. coaches are setting up for the trophy picture. One could say he's showing a lack of respect, others could say he's letting the postgame be something for the players, not the coach.

The Real Georgia Peach
07-30-2011, 06:36 PM
But then again, the National Championship Trophy presentation hasn't required his presence as of late....:D

NUProf
07-30-2011, 07:11 PM
If it helps any, shaking the other coach's hand is the only on-ice postgame activity Emery participates in. With the exception of a National Championship Trophy, Emery is already on his way to the locker room when the players/managers/asst. coaches are setting up for the trophy picture. One could say he's showing a lack of respect, others could say he's letting the postgame be something for the players, not the coach.

Of course, he learned that at BC :D

Birds
07-30-2011, 07:15 PM
But he never shakes hands at the end of the game. Did he learn that at BC? Dead horse is right. This coach has respect for players and coaches and always has. He instills this in his team and expects them to show it on and off the ice.

NUProf
07-31-2011, 07:05 AM
Dead horse is right. This coach has respect for players and coaches and always has. He instills this in his team and expects them to show it on and off the ice.

I know that...I respect him, too, but it's fun to play with you guys. :D

PSUChamps2001
07-31-2011, 08:18 AM
I know that...I respect him, too, but it's fun to play with you guys. :D

Wouldnt have it any other way...besides not all of us can have the FA packages like other school (tic i had to)

elbojpb
07-31-2011, 02:32 PM
How about go on RateMyHockey.com and write your thoughts there!Any site that continues to claim that Leb Valley plays D3 hockey 18 months after playing their final game really isn't worth the effort.