No announcement yet.

RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
    I read this as Brian Stratton and was quite confused.
    Not living in the CD, I had to google that name before I could understand that. Does he have any eligibility left?
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Not living in the CD, I had to google that name before I could understand that. Does he have any eligibility left?
      Having seen him walking his dog last night, I don't think he has the agility needed to play defense.
      Originally posted by moe24
      Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

Comment

Originally posted by REDRocket View Post
        Having seen him walking his dog last night, I don't think he has the agility needed to play defense.
        Also, he stutters a bit.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          Also, he stutters a bit.
          Isn't RPI an equal opportunity employer?
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I just posted on the Union thread that replay cameras have been installed at Messa over both goals and on the game clock. They will be available for use in all games except against RPI.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
              FWIW, Bruce Statton actually lead the RPI ACHA team in scoring as a Dman with a line of 23gp-13g-8a-21pts his freshman season. I think he could be a likely finalist for that 8th spot.
              ....Bruce Statton did play in the Cherry & White scrimmage last year along with Marc Flory (F) and David Romanchuk (F)
              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                I just posted on the Union thread that replay cameras have been installed at Messa over both goals and on the game clock. They will be available for use in all games except against RPI.
                When I read about that on Twitter I just assumed that there would be "technical difficulties" when your superiors were in town.

Comment

Fallen? I'm trying to raise the discussion, that's how pathetic things have been around here.
                  Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus
                  "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                    Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus
                    And when does the Hogwarts train leave?

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                      http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory

No Kasdorf this season, has some things to work on according to Coach. Tryouts for 8th dman.
                      As a rookie in the "best" junior league, Diebold had numbers (save Pct. and goals against) comperable to Kasdorf.
                      It is just possible that we wound up with the best goalie available to us this season. I look forward to seeing him play.
                      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                      Benjamin Franklin
                      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        And when does the Hogwarts train leave?
                        Whoa, Harry Potter AND Star Wars now.

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                          As a rookie in the "best" junior league, Diebold had numbers (save Pct. and goals against) comperable to Kasdorf.
                          It is just possible that we wound up with the best goalie available to us this season. I look forward to seeing him play.
                          Now the question becomes, where does Kasdorf go this year? I would hope Appert and Graham will be able to secure him a BCHL slot. Staying in Manitoba seems like a bad idea.

Comment

Whoa, Harry Potter AND Star Wars now.
                            When it comes to trivia, you have to know a little bit of everything. It doesn't necessarily mean you watch it, though.

But I have seen all 8 Harry Potter movies. Never tickle a sleeping dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              When it comes to trivia, you have to know a little bit of everything. It doesn't necessarily mean you watch it, though.

But I have seen all 8 Harry Potter movies. Never tickle a sleeping dragon.
                              especially those belching red clouds of smoke.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                especially those belching red clouds of smoke.
                                Please don't tell me that bad puns is what I have to look forward to as I get older...

Comment

Working...
                                X