No announcement yet.

RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Speaking of Matt-does anyone besides me feel that he will be one of the boys who makes great progress this year? I really like the way he hits and keeps on his feet out there.
    I'd buy that. Given he seemed to make every effort to make the most of the playing time he had (although not much) in the second half of the season (as he didn't play much in the first half), I'd say he's ready to show why he's a force to be reckoned with in this league.

Comment

• Re: RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
      This is for RB. Koudys number is wrong ... he will be #4. Please take note.
      When I say something on the thread you can pretty much take it to the bank. USCHO has rated me and I am right 99.4% of the time.
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Speaking of Matt-does anyone besides me feel that he will be one of the boys who makes great progress this year? I really like the way he hits and keeps on his feet out there.
        here's hoping both D.C. boys have banner years. BTW, the couple of practices I've seen, Patty Cullen is playing like Tyler Helfrich last summer and that turned out pretty well.
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

When I say something on the thread you can pretty much take it to the bank. USCHO has rated me and I am right 99.4% of the time.
          Isn't that Ivory Soap's purity number? Was that you posing for the baby picture on the soap box? not bad - Can we drop the puck now

Comment

This reminds me of Anchorman's description of the workability of "Sex Panther".

Comment

Originally posted by Havasu M View Post
              Isn't that Ivory Soap's purity number? Was that you posing for the baby picture on the soap box? not bad - Can we drop the puck now
              Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

And Pure

Comment

Ah-but do you recall who posed for the picture of the woman holding the baby? The answer might surprise you.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Ah-but do you recall who posed for the picture of the woman holding the baby? The answer might surprise you.
                    Marilyn Chambers http://blogs.suntimes.com/scanners/2...52_-_2009.html
                    Last edited by turk181; 09-03-2011, 09:11 PM.
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Isn't that Ivory Soap's purity number?
                      Not quite, that was 99 44/100 %.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

in honor of Marty O'Grady, today is 4 September 2011. There are 27 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Not quite, that was 99 44/100 %.
                          I believe that we have taken idle chit chat to a whole new level.
                          As for RPI hockey,
                          Matt Tinordi looks ready to make great strides, but my choice for the break out player this year is Brock Higgs.
                          I look forward to watching him play and being at the top of the score sheet at the end of the year. JMO
                          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                          Benjamin Franklin
                          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                          Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                            I believe that we have taken idle chit chat to a whole new level.
                            As for RPI hockey,
                            Matt Tinordi looks ready to make great strides, but my choice for the break out player this year is Brock Higgs.
                            I look forward to watching him play and being at the top of the score sheet at the end of the year. JMO
                            Thought Higgs had a good year last year. Tinordi is going to be good. Break out players are going to be Johnny "Rocket" Rogic (cue the youtube) and Pat Koudys.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                              Always liked that picture! And to think-she also did Behind the Green Door!!

Comment

Thought Higgs had a good year last year. Tinordi is going to be good. Break out players are going to be Johnny "Rocket" Rogic (cue the youtube) and Pat Koudys.
                                Koudys is expected to be top notch-I just think we have some real hidden talent in Tinordi. This is one year where i expect this team to improve greatly as the year goes on-which is most definitely not our usual pattern.

Comment

Working...
                                X