No announcement yet.

RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    except for the coaches.

The women's roster is also gone.
    Weird...they're back now.

Comment

• Re: RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
      Weird...they're back now.
      This is for RB. Koudys number is wrong ... he will be #4. Please take note.
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
        This is for RB. Koudys number is wrong ... he will be #4. Please take note.
        Thanks. His father told me that he asked for 4. I was surprised that he didn't get it.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

in honor of Kelly O'Brien, today is 31 August 2011. There are 31 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
            So the BRO comes in at 200lbs.....really? Maybe babo could share with us her grocery bills and we can decide if he is really 200 Someone hit the gym this off season or its a plan to make other teams thing he is a beanpole....
            Ummm...unless they removed one of his arms there is NO physical way he could be 200lbs. He left home at a very lean and nasty 247 and the workout skate schedule has him hovering right around there...he DOES love the new dining facility within 50 yards of his room but he knows how to eat healthy...his only indulgence is an occasional batch of homemade chocolate chip cookie dough, in which he won't partake until Thanksgiving (even though I offer ) ...I think it was either an editing error or a 'Trojan horse' entry onto the roster...

Comment

Babo,
              Are you and Mr. Babo going in cognito? Without actually looking at all fo the players' pages, BRO's http://www.rpiathletics.com/roster.a...27&path=hockey may be the first one not to mention his parents.
              ...maybe he doesn't like us...

Comment

His father told me that he asked for 4.
                Name dropper
                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Apparently Coach Appert was in Ann Arbor recently with some other college coaches to help promote NCAA hockey to some of the best 14 and 15 year old players.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...-ohl-whl-qmjhl

Theres a couple quotes by SA about halfway down the article.

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                    Ummm...unless they removed one of his arms there is NO physical way he could be 200lbs. He left home at a very lean and nasty 247 and the workout skate schedule has him hovering right around there...he DOES love the new dining facility within 50 yards of his room but he knows how to eat healthy...his only indulgence is an occasional batch of homemade chocolate chip cookie dough, in which he won't partake until Thanksgiving (even though I offer ) ...I think it was either an editing error or a 'Trojan horse' entry onto the roster...
                    50 yards of his room... he in BARH or something?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      50 yards of his room... he in BARH or something?
                      I actually don't know where his room is (other than across from the bookstore). There is a new eatery right there...we'll hopefully see his digs in the next few weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                        I actually don't know where his room is (other than across from the bookstore). There is a new eatery right there...we'll hopefully see his digs in the next few weeks...
                        He must be in the Quad... they just recently renovated RSDH at about the time I left.

Hope he enjoys Tofu Tim.
                        Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 08-31-2011, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                          Name dropper
                          I mentioned before that I met his father at the Capitals' rookie camp. i also posted the fact that he mentioned that his son had requested 4.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            He must be in the Quad... they just recently renovated RSDH at about the time I left.

Hope he enjoys Tofu Tim.
                            You know FD, if BRO sees you peering into his room w/ binoculars from the 7th floor of the CII, he's going to beat the hell out of you...
                            RPI Pep Band Ex-Ex-Ex-...-Ex Conductor

RPI Hockey 1954, 1985
                            UConn Basketball 1999, 2004, 2011, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                              Apparently Coach Appert was in Ann Arbor recently with some other college coaches to help promote NCAA hockey to some of the best 14 and 15 year old players.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...-ohl-whl-qmjhl

Theres a couple quotes by SA about halfway down the article.
                              SA was very candid in this article with regards to payments made to players. I wonder if Coaches are making the adjustment to the new paradigm of recruiting. Think of how diffucult it must be to spend so much on signing a kid and he pulls the plug and goes to the O. Do you go for that top flight player or do you concentrate on other maybe lesser players. I think it has been mentioned on here before but the educational package offered in the O is a joke from what I heard. Some have said this is a crisis (players leaving) but I don't think so. Nice catch, RH. Enjoyed this very much.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                                RPI was first runner-up in the Masters sweepstakes:

http://www.muskegonlumberjacks.com/n...hp?news_id=219
                                Great catch RH... I wish the kid luck, but if education ever entered his thinking, the choice betw. UNH and RPI wouldn't have been very hard.
                                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
                                X