No announcement yet.

RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Now the question becomes, where does Kasdorf go this year? I would hope Appert and Graham will be able to secure him a BCHL slot. Staying in Manitoba seems like a bad idea.
    Perhaps Tri-City to take Diebold's roster spot? Though im not sure of TC's import status, I believe each team can now have 4 import players.

Comment

• Re: RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Please don't tell me that bad puns is what I have to look forward to as I get older...
      Since you're the next Ralph, I'd say it looks that way. You've already got a head start on that anyway.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Since you're the next Ralph, I'd say it looks that way. You've already got a head start on that anyway.
        I don't see how I can be the next Ralph. I actually sleep.

Comment

Does anyone know if tickets to individual games are on sale yet?
          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 07-21-2011, 12:14 PM.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            Does anyone know if tickets tro individual games are on sale yet?
            When have they gone on sale in past years?

Comment

Because we promised DrD there'd be no math.
              Math was my strongest subject upon entering RPI but then I ran into 4 semesters of Calc and Dr. Dis Maly back in 1964.
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                Math was my strongest subject upon entering RPI but then I ran into 4 semesters of Calc and Dr. Dis Maly back in 1964.
                It was Mr. Dis Maly, He didn't have a Ph.D.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                  Perhaps Tri-City to take Diebold's roster spot? Though im not sure of TC's import status, I believe each team can now have 4 import players.
                  As of right now, Kasdorf will be in the USHL next season and it won't be in Tri City. He's been on a certain teams protected list for the last month and a half. I know which team but don't want to spoil the announcement that i'm sure that USHL team will have for him. Just a hint.....it's a team in the USHL's Western Division and needs a starting goalie.

Comment

Whoa, Harry Potter AND Star Wars now.
                    Will FDude deny that he has a lightsaber again?
                    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Lebron23 View Post
                      As of right now, Kasdorf will be in the USHL next season and it won't be in Tri City. He's been on a certain teams protected list for the last month and a half. I know which team but don't want to spoil the announcement that i'm sure that USHL team will have for him. Just a hint.....it's a team in the USHL's Western Division and needs a starting goalie.
                      I would have guessed Dubuque but since they were switched to the eastern conference over the off-season and if its not Tri-City its gotta be one of the following Des Moines, Fargo, Lincoln, Omaha, Sioux City, Sioux Falls or Waterloo.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                        Will FDude deny that he has a lightsaber again?
                        You could search my apartment for all I care; I still do not own a lightsabre.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                          I would have guessed Dubuque but since they were switched to the eastern conference over the off-season and if its not Tri-City its gotta be one of the following Des Moines, Fargo, Lincoln, Omaha, Sioux City, Sioux Falls or Waterloo.
                          From looking at the USHL season previews, my guess would be Des Moines. Fargo, Lincoln, Sioux City and Sioux Falls have all announced or have returning goaltenders.
                          APBWiki

Comment

10 Hobey Sleepers for 2012
                            http://thecollegehockeyblog.com/2011...pers-for-2012/

Bailen makes list
                            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

I see that our great coach is not recruiting an eighth Dman. Looking for a walk on. I'm sure that Tinordi or Burgdoefer (of course, both brothers were Dmen) could fill in if we had a pinch and needed someone that was dressed. BTW - doesn't FDude spell Burgdoefer funny.

Comment

You could search my apartment for all I care; I still do not own a lightsabre.
                                Hammer of Grabathar ????

Comment

Working...
                                X