X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The end of leagues as we know?

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    Tech will still have a team and a league, they will just be DII like BGSU and NMU. Enjoy it, win a couple games. Buh-bye.
    How ****ing stupid are you? BGSU playing D2? I've used thumb tacks with a higher IQ than you have. Go back to your shanty.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Fighting Sioux 23: do you really think I care what you think? **** off. Its easy for you to say that when your team isn't the one getting the ax. So yes, I will continue to complain, I will call for players heads, and I will vent my anger. And you can put up with it because your team is one the teams that is destroying mine.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Sioux trolling, what a shock.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

The team who's games you stopped attending while you were still a student? That team?
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Fighting Sioux 23: do you really think I care what you think? **** off. Its easy for you to say that when your team isn't the one getting the ax. So yes, I will continue to complain, I will call for players heads, and I will vent my anger. And you can put up with it because your team is one the teams that is destroying mine.
            Again, I don't agree with this league, but calling for players to intentionally hurt other players is childish. Grow up.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
              It was a sign from Hitler for UND to start a new league.
              There is so much WIN in this post...I wish I had a prize for you
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                The team who's games you stopped attending while you were still a student? That team?
                You really have to ****ing clue what you're talking about. The only tech home games I missed while a student were when I was out of town on break or on internship. In my 4.5 years at tech I missed 4 home games. Get your facts straight before you start throwing out blatent lies.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                  Again, I don't agree with this league, but calling for players to intentionally hurt other players is childish. Grow up.
                  And again. **** off. I don't care.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

As you should!
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

My mistake, you went to all the games but never missed an opportunity to put down your team. I'll just stick to wishing injuries upon Tech, SCSU and Mankato players since that is OK.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

And again. **** off. I don't care.
                        Fair enough. I'm sorry that your school was put into a bad situation for which my school is largely to blame. However, and again I understand you don't care, it's very difficult to have sympathy for you in particular when you are cheering players getting injured and fires at arenas. Michigan Tech has one of, if not the best fan base in college hockey, and you are really doing a disservice not only to yourself, but to the school that you obviously love so much. I understand the need to vent, and if you want to call UND all the names in the book, I get that. However, IMO, calling for players' heads goes beyond what is acceptable in a college hockey board.
                        North Dakota
                        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                          What can they discuss? Who's the most screwed?
                          They ought to get together with Wisconsin and Minnesota before the season starts and vote the other 5 out of the conference immediately. Imagine the lulz.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I don't get the point. To the casual fan, are any of these name brand schools? Yeah, I get that to College Hockey fans, there's tons of big names, but the same is true about the WCHA without the Big 10 schools.
                            #NewMass

Comment

At this point, the political threads are less frustrating than this one. Jfc.
                              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                                At this point, the political threads are less frustrating than this one. Jfc.
                                Bookmarked

Comment

Working...
                                X