Ex-Geneseo Coach Jason Lammers Named Assistant at UMass-Lowell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-Geneseo Coach Jason Lammers Named Assistant at UMass-Lowell

Division III now has two connections with UMass-Lowell as Jason Lammers (Geneseo coach for the 2005-2006 season) joins Ex-Hamilton coach Norm Bazin with the RiverHawks.

Lammers was with Colorado College the past two seasons and he led Geneseo to a repeat of its SUNYAC title in his lone season with the Knights.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Re: Ex-Geneseo Coach Jason Lammers Named Assistant at UMass-Lowell

That guy is like Hoodini! Every program he leaves ends up firing their coach or some sort of downslide right after his departure. Alaska had issues, Geneseo had issues (probably not his fault tho) Ohio State fired their coach and now CC. If I was Scott Owens I'd be sweating. Another soft season and he's out! Lammers just knows when to abandon ship!

Comment

?

Comment

Originally posted by neumanniaknights09 View Post
        That guy is like Hoodini! Every program he leaves ends up firing their coach or some sort of downslide right after his departure. Alaska had issues, Geneseo had issues (probably not his fault tho) Ohio State fired their coach and now CC. If I was Scott Owens I'd be sweating. Another soft season and he's out! Lammers just knows when to abandon ship!
        You forgot the cluster frack at Clarkson.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
        X