• Show
Clear All

• Re: MICHIGAN TECH OFFSEASON THREAD II: The Winning has started

DMG - Kero coming home to Huskies

http://www.mininggazette.com/page/co....html?nav=5009

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
      Posted on the Tech hockey guide twitter feed, I thought it should be posted here.

Does anyone know what happened with the timing of Sturos and Johsntone coming to Tech? Is Sturos still 2011 and Johnstone 2012?
      Sources, huh? I wonder who they might be...
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Sources, huh? I wonder who they might be...
        No idea...anyways here's a profile on Jimmy Davis.
        http://wp.me/p1BNCG-1x
        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Looks like we're due to be a have-not.
          What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              http://rinkandrun.areavoices.com/201...rence-invitee/

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                Hey, we'll still have the coolest conference name AND the coolest trophy. Besides, that'll just make it easier for Mel to lead us to a 30 win season.
                Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

*****http://th3.***********.com/albums/y97/LuckySevenMMX/th_suicide.gif******

Comment

Wouldn't it be great to meet one of these so called super teams in the first round of the NCAA's and beat their butt's.? Makes my mouth water.
                    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

*****http://th3.***********.com/albums/y97/LuckySevenMMX/th_suicide.gif******
                      I think that's F2B&G's way of saying,

Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                      Michigan Tech Cannot Have Nice Things.
                      Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                      I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                      Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                        Wouldn't it be great to meet one of these so called super teams in the first round of the NCAA's and beat their butt's.? Makes my mouth water.
                        You're already in the Atlantic Hockey mindset. All this means is that they've already won.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

College hockey just does not have quite the same appeal for me if Tech gets tossed into a western equivalent of the AHA, and I know I'm not alone in that feeling.

Comment

College hockey just does not have quite the same appeal for me if Tech gets tossed into a western equivalent of the AHA, and I know I'm not alone in that feeling.
                            Tampa may be my last Frozen 4.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

But then "everyone" will get their wish and MTU, NMU, and LSSU will be playing four conference games against each other every year! The "rivalry" will finally mean something!
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                But then "everyone" will get their wish and MTU, NMU, and LSSU will be playing four conference games against each other every year! The "rivalry" will finally mean something!
                                is right
                                Yay, how much fun! They biggest thing they'll get to play for is the Champion of the UP. Which is about 100 times less impressive than being the best team in Connecticut at this point.

If it all falls in like all the rumors indicate, I'm sure that I'll lose a whole bunch of interest in college hockey. I'm not making trips to Houghton to watch them play Ferris State, and Mankato just isn't interesting enough for me to go there to watch Tech compete for a B-level conference championship and the opportunity to KO'd by North Dakota in the opening round of a 12 team NCAA, because 4 teams folded because of the conference shifts. I would probably make 1 trip a year to watch Tech, for old times sake, and for an excuse to visit the upstanding establishment that is The Red Carpet.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X