• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011 Part II: The Bryce is Right

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    I do not own a toy light saber.
    He's got a real one.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
      Incoming D-Curtis Leonard will receive an OHA Top Prospect award next Friday at the Hockey HoF in Toronto.

http://wellingtondukes.com/news_story.php?search=582

Edit: Matt Neal will actually receive the same award.
      http://www.ohahockey.org/news_articl...errer_id=12829
      The only way I could be more pumped about Neal coming, is if he had brought Serville with him...but I'll take 2 for 3 anytime....
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Getting the have you seen me poster ready for JL if we dont see his name pop up in the directory soon.
        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
          Getting the have you seen me poster ready for JL if we dont see his name pop up in the directory soon.
          Check Troy in August.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Today is 4 June 2011. There are 119 days (17 weeks) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

You're not going to see much of me until the middle of next week. (Everyone clap.) My modem died, and a new one is in the mail (hopefully). I am at a Starbucks currently.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                You're not going to see much of me until the middle of next week. (Everyone clap.) My modem died, and a new one is in the mail (hopefully). I am at a Starbucks currently.
                Gather the provisions, the USCHO boards are going down!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Gather the provisions, the USCHO boards are going down!

If anyone wants to post the countdown tomorrow, feel free to do so. I doubt that I will be on all day. During the week I should be on.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

If anyone wants to post the countdown tomorrow, feel free to do so. I doubt that I will be on all day. During the week I should be on.
                    Bonus points to anyone who posts a countdown for the number of days until RFalph returns.

Comment

Today is 4 June 2011. There are 5 days until Ralph posts again.

By the way we know that Starbucks is code for on a recruiting trip to Ontario to find a certain someone who has had trouble finding his way to Troy the last few years.
                      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

I don't know how reliable this post is from HF board but its says that Pat is doing really well at combine.
                        http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=3...1&postcount=96
                        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPcsM...eature=related
                          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                            Check Troy in August.
                            Agree with my colleague Red Cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                              I don't know how reliable this post is from HF board but its says that Pat is doing really well at combine.
                              http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=3...1&postcount=96
                              Some people on HF know what they are talking about, some don't, just like here.
                              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-04-2011, 12:11 PM.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Is this just an excuse to overdose on Double Lattes? I would love to see how much you post all wired on a load of caffeine.
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X