APR scores are out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APR scores are out

And as usual, men's ice hockey had a very stellar performance across the board:

http://web1.ncaa.org/maps/cVbnp9TaprRelease.jsp

Boston U, Brown, Princeton and St. Lawrence all scored perfect 1000s this past season. Only two schools (UAA and UNO) have multi-year rates even under 950.

Re: APR scores are out

Originally posted by AMC View Post
    Boston U, Brown, Princeton and St. Lawrence all scored perfect 1000s this past season.
    That must be a typo. According to fans of other HE teams, Parker doesn't care about academics.
    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
      That must be a typo. According to fans of other HE teams, Parker doesn't care about academics.
      Bwahahahahaha. Yes, because this clearly means he values academics!!!

Did anyone else on the team get through this exam period without getting caught by Parker for studying? I'd hate to see Nicastro's locker cleaned out for taking a trip to the library.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        Bwahahahahaha. Yes, because this clearly means he values academics!!!

Did anyone else on the team get through this exam period without getting caught by Parker for studying? I'd hate to see Nicastro's locker cleaned out for taking a trip to the library.
        **********http://www.wf.com.au/forum/Smileys/wf1/rofl.gif************
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
          And as usual, men's ice hockey had a very stellar performance across the board:

http://web1.ncaa.org/maps/cVbnp9TaprRelease.jsp

Boston U, Brown, Princeton and St. Lawrence all scored perfect 1000s this past season. Only two schools (UAA and UNO) have multi-year rates even under 950.
          Actually, those 4 schools scored 1000s for the multi-year rates...a few more scored 1000s for this season.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Jeez UAA, if your APR is going to suck at least be good at hockey.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
              i are chris bourque andd i am agreee wit duh fans uv oter hokey eat skools.
              Arenas Attended
              Matthews Arena
              Agganis Arena
              Tsongas Arena
              Lawler Arena
              Schneider Arena
              Mullins Center
              TD Banknorth Garden
              Conte Forum
              Whittemore Center
              Gutterson Fieldhouse
              Alfond Arena
              Compton Family Ice Arena

Comment

Originally posted by NUMcNeely View Post
                excellent! and very well written chris

Comment

not to sound dumb but how do penalties work? is the cutoff different for each sport?
                  Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

I think BU's score is a typo. They are listed as a 960 for last year, so it would be impossible to have a multi year 1000. They must have been reversed, 1000 for last year and 960 for multi. Everybody else has a 1000 for a multi with a 1000 for the year. Other sports you can see a 1000 for the year but less than a 1000 on the multi. However, either way they have done well.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                      I think BU's score is a typo. They are listed as a 960 for last year, so it would be impossible to have a multi year 1000. They must have been reversed, 1000 for last year and 960 for multi. Everybody else has a 1000 for a multi with a 1000 for the year. Other sports you can see a 1000 for the year but less than a 1000 on the multi. However, either way they have done well.
                      bunyon and benny may have a summer job....
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by NUMcNeely View Post
                        I is alzo done this:

*****http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2005/02/15/1108488466_1142.jpg******

Also, the APR formula is full of flaws, I have no idea how BU got a 1000.
                        time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                          I is alzo done this:

*****http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2005/02/15/1108488466_1142.jpg******

Also, the APR formula is full of flaws, I have no idea how BU got a 1000.
                          The APR commitee also has an immense fear of Jack Parker.

Comment

Working...
                          X