Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2011 Offseason #2: Wondering If We'll Outdraw Women's Hoops This Year

Originally posted by Big Papa View Post
    We have one of the best coaches in college hockey. You guys should just get over it. Coach Whitehead develops kids and as fans we have the luxury of watching a great program. Go Black Bears!!!!!!!
    Sure....hows the Kool-Aid..?

Comment

• Re: Maine 2011 Offseason #2: Wondering If We'll Outdraw Women's Hoops This Year

Bob Corkum's under 17 team defeats Germany 4 - 2 in 5 country tournament. This is an excellent venue for a college hockey coach to develop a rapport with youngsters. If it leads to one or more of these kids coming to Maine, I view it as a bonus for the Maine hockey program.

Comment

We have one of the best coaches in college hockey. You guys should just get over it. Coach Whitehead develops kids and as fans we have the luxury of watching a great program. Go Black Bears!!!!!!!
        I think mav needs to go back to his previous username. This one's getting tiresome.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I smell a pinhead too

speaking of big papa and "leave timmy alone... the great coach that he is... I see that Chris Crocker posted some love for Britney AND for Timmy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-noZeuuoDc

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
            I smell a pinhead too

speaking of big papa and "leave timmy alone... the great coach that he is... I see that Chris Crocker posted some love for Britney AND for Timmy

or better yet,
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEhAjre9uiM

Comment

Jeez,you guys...OF COURSE you smell a Pinhead,(or maybe a Mildcat.)

Responding to his obvious sarcasm makes us look like we all attended/are attending a big,State-school for the not-particularly-gifted-intellectually...

I can figure that much out,and I'm a Maine grad.Try to follow here.

Comment

U.S. Under 17 team clinches title by defeating Slovakia 3 - 0. The team looks to go undefeated by beating Switzerland tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
                  I smell a pinhead too

Face it Coach Whitehead is one of the best in college hockey. If Mr don't KNOWITALL has an issue, well folks that's his problem. Get glasses and enjoy watching some awesome hockey. Maine is a quality program. It ranks with the best so if you dont like it thats just too bad, because nobody is listening to you boohoo boohoo

Go Black Bears!

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                    Bob Corkum's under 17 team defeats Germany 4 - 2 in 5 country tournament. This is an excellent venue for a college hockey coach to develop a rapport with youngsters. If it leads to one or more of these kids coming to Maine, I view it as a bonus for the Maine hockey program.
                    the ones Maine would want are commited

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                      U.S. Under 17 team clinches title by defeating Slovakia 3 - 0. The team looks to go undefeated by beating Switzerland tonight.
                      So Coach Bob Corkum wins a tournament? TIMMAY should take notes.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Face it Coach Whitehead is one of the best in college hockey. If Mr don't KNOWITALL has an issue, well folks that's his problem. Get glasses and enjoy watching some awesome hockey. Maine is a quality program. It ranks with the best so if you dont like it thats just too bad, because nobody is listening to you boohoo boohoo

Go Black Bears!
                        Just give ONE example of how Coach Whitehead is one of the best in college hockey. It had to of been a challenge for him to achieve so little with the amount of talent on last years team. The only thing he has shown is that he is clearly incompetent. Good coaches with good teams in front of them don't lose.

Comment

I didn't see Kelen Corkum on the roster, what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by bearsFan93 View Post
                            I didn't see Kelen Corkum on the roster, what happened?
                            Concussions and other injuries is what happened, not worth the risk
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Yup you are right Big Papa we have a great Division III coach! SAVE MAINE HOCKEY and FIRE the clown! Give Corkum his job!
                              Last edited by DownEastblkbearfan; 08-14-2011, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DownEastblkbearfan View Post
                                Yup you are right Big Papa we have a great Division III coach! SAVE MAINE HOCKEY and FIRE the clown! Give Corkum his job!
                                Don't panic. Things will work out. We have a great coaching staff. We also have an excellent group of players that we as fans should be very proud of.
                                Go Black Bears!

Comment

Working...
                                X