• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: Filling the foundation with 5 stars

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
      Don't tease us chuck, if you have some news spill it.
      Wisconsin Badgers

National Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90 & 2006

Comment

Wittchow Selects Wisconsin

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
          Nice. Should be a nice fit it Madison.
          WISCONSIN BADGERS
          NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
          WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
          WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
          B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
          Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Nice.

Was he ever on record commenting about the logjam at D this year and his decision to stay in Waterloo this year? I'm trying to gauge the degree to which we should have seen this coming.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
              Nice. Should be a nice fit it Madison.
              Minnesota really didn't want him anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                Idc, Wisconsin got him that's all I care about.
                WISCONSIN BADGERS
                NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                  I think Minnesota would have loved to have had him, but A) he always wanted to go to UW and B) there is room for him to come in and play at UW next year and not at UMN. Great get for UW.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                    Nice.

Was he ever on record commenting about the logjam at D this year and his decision to stay in Waterloo this year? I'm trying to gauge the degree to which we should have seen this coming.
                    No, his public quotes were "I didn't think I was ready for that,'' he said. "I'm not ready physically and I'm not ready mentally.''

Which I know has a lot of truth to that. He really did feel the need to mature. But it was clear his PT would be limited this year. There was even talk about a possible redshirt. It was a good idea for him to go to Waterloo for a season.

Comment

No, his public quotes were "I didn't think I was ready for that,'' he said. "I'm not ready physically and I'm not ready mentally.''

Which I know has a lot of truth to that. He really did feel the need to mature. But it was clear his PT would be limited this year. There was even talk about a possible redshirt. It was a good idea for him to go to Waterloo for a season.
                      This have any implied implications for what ramage may do after the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                        This have any implied implications for what ramage may do after the season?
                        Maybe, maybe not. I honestly don't know. I've gone back on forth on guessing if he'll sign or not.

Seniors: Ramage?
                        Juniors: Simonelli, Faust, Drake
                        Sophomores: Daly, McCabe
                        Freshmen?: Schulze, Wittchow

That's 8, where you would like to be going into a season. I guess that number depends on if you could Hartzog as a forward or a defenseman.

Comment

I wouldn't put Ramage at the same level as some of his predecessors, but past precedent says that he's unlikely to come back.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

I wouldn't put Ramage at the same level as some of his predecessors, but past precedent says that he's unlikely to come back.
                            I would agree with that general sentiment. Although I'm still not sure. I struggle with this.

Comment

I would agree with that general sentiment. Although I'm still not sure. I struggle with this.
                              Predicting early departures is a bit like nailing Jello to the wall.

Comment

Predicting early departures is a bit like nailing Jello to the wall.
                                A bad analogy is like a leaky screwdriver.

(Not that yours was bad...I just really like saying that )

Comment

Working...
                                X