PDA

View Full Version : Mel Pearson-Michigan Tech's new Coach

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30

HuskyNation
05-15-2011, 09:07 PM
Who are you??? :D

Some guy......

I'm in your PlayStation Network, stealin' your screen names. Or something like that. Sorry, Twitch. ;)

technohusky
05-15-2011, 09:38 PM
I hate tights...

Not everyone feels that way.

Big Papa
05-16-2011, 07:35 AM
What an incredible step in the right direction. Mel Pearson is without a doubt one of the best coaches in college hockey.:D

bigblue_dl
05-16-2011, 07:39 AM
I come back from the weekend and Harry and Lloyd are as dumb as ever. Can we all just report every post of their's as spamming and trolling to at least get them suspended for 2 weeks? Ignore is failing like usual.

oldish husky
05-16-2011, 11:57 AM
I come back from the weekend and Harry and Lloyd are as dumb as ever. Can we all just report every post of their's as spamming and trolling to at least get them suspended for 2 weeks? Ignore is failing like usual.

Nothing like having to go back 6 pages just to read a total of 4 worthwhile comments...

technohusky
05-16-2011, 12:26 PM

Welcome back bigblue!

technohusky
05-16-2011, 02:31 PM
What an incredible step in the right direction. Mel Pearson is without a doubt one of the best coaches in college hockey.:D

You got that right Big Daddy. Any idea when Mel is going to pick his staph?

bigblue_dl
05-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Nothing like having to go back 6 pages just to read a total of 4 worthwhile comments...
As long as no one quotes them, you can fly through those pages pretty quick.

technohusky
05-16-2011, 03:24 PM
i think the season has already started if the local kids are looking good for coach. A missing from the puzzle for the last 30 years and plc.

yes

manurespreader
05-16-2011, 03:59 PM
I'm going to the dentist tomorrow and it will be better than reading this thread. Needles and all.

Shirtless Guy
05-16-2011, 04:03 PM
I'm going to the dentist tomorrow and it will be better than reading this thread. Needles and all.I've been to the dentist twice in the last week. As annoying as these 2 are, I'm gonna have to disagree. The dentist is still worse.

bigblue_dl
05-16-2011, 04:21 PM
I've been to the dentist twice in the last week. As annoying as these 2 are, I'm gonna have to disagree. The dentist is still worse.
But the Vicodin!

yooper(UP) hockey
05-16-2011, 06:01 PM

News flash

Mel Pearson has found his AC's in the Walmart Parking Lot. He found qualified Pee Wee B coaches to help him lead tech to five wins next season.

Mels goal is not to be called the Walmart Huskies anymore.

Also to help him coach are former head coaches Herb Boxer, Jim Narhgang, Jamie Russell, and Tim Watters.

Video coach is Darcy Martini.
Operations coach is Corey Markham
SID is Mitch Lake who knows hockey

Jim Carrol is PA announcer since he left the Minnesota Wild
Steve Coates is Announcer leaving the Flyers for the huskies
Mike Aldrich is equipment manager leaving the Sharks for the huskies
John Scott Rocks is the #1 fan.
Yooper(UP) Hockey and Technohusky have been scouting in local parking lots for players.

manurespreader
05-16-2011, 06:16 PM
I used to think that correct spelling was not that important. How wrong I was.

MinnesotaNorthStar
05-16-2011, 06:56 PM
I used to think that correct spelling was not that important. How wrong I was.

Me too. Then I entered 1st grade and we started having tests on it!!! :eek: :D

technohusky
05-16-2011, 06:57 PM
I like hockey.

Me too.

yooper(UP) hockey
05-16-2011, 09:31 PM
news flash

mel pearson has found his ac's in the walmart parking lot. He found qualified pee wee b coaches to help him lead tech to five wins next season.

Mels goal is not to be called the walmart huskies anymore.

Also to help him coach are former head coaches herb boxer, jim narhgang, jamie russell, and tim watters.

Video coach is darcy martini.
Operations coach is corey markham
sid is mitch lake who knows hockey

jim carrol is pa announcer since he left the minnesota wild
steve coates is announcer leaving the flyers for the huskies
mike aldrich is equipment manager leaving the sharks for the huskies
john scott rocks is the #1 fan.
Yooper(up) hockey and technohusky have been scouting in local parking lots for players.

walmart huskies i love it, awesome.

yooper(UP) hockey
05-16-2011, 09:45 PM
The rumor is $250K-300K; I've heard both.

For that amount of money he better bring every recruit with him from UM.

I want Mels puppies not russells terriers............clean house baby...and win...I want his boys to skate here with the yooper players................

yooper(UP) hockey
05-16-2011, 09:47 PM
Welcome back bigblue!

Big boo welcome home tech #1 fan

technohusky
05-16-2011, 10:03 PM
Yooper(UP) Hockey and Technohusky have been scouting in local parking lots for players.

http://theinspiredroom.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/snl.jpg