Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mel Pearson-Michigan Tech's new Coach

Originally posted by technohusky View Post
    Aren't you the one that's the little person? I suppose if they gave you a crate to stand on.....................but you'd have to be the second assistant.
    No, that is Yooper UP
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

NMU wants to end playing MTU and then in the writeups TV6 reports as if Mel was talking about NMU when he said he can't wait.

Excuse me, that was in reference to the G.L.I. and that quote was about Michigan State....

I found that extremely odd that they would misinterpret the quote.

I know I will not be missing this year's G.L.I.

Tech got the right guy and I can't wait to see what he does with this opportunity....

Comment

Last time he was here there was Kmart and Big Boy.
        He thought he was in a time warp as he talked about John Macs office in the basement of Sherman Gym when he was recruited.

I hope he can bring Ben Johnson to the basement of the SDC and tell him about the great history and show him all those darn banners. I hope he brings coach Powers and all UM recruits with him to the SDC.

Comment

Originally posted by yooper(UP) hockey View Post
          He talked about his pleasent ride through Lanse. It was like it was 35 years ago when he commited to play for tech. I wonder if he stopped at the Hilltop for a roll?
          whoooossshhhh. again.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            whoooossshhhh. again.
            Feed him and Mel will come. They didnt feed Blais enough.

Comment

two weeks ago Mel was the most desirable assistant in all of college hockey.

now that he signed with Tech you're all a bunch of cynics.

bah. I'm thrilled to have him. thrilled that he has MacInnes bloodlines. thrilled that he values education. thrilled that he thinks he can fix this team. thrilled to have screwed Michigan.

heck I even got a thrill up my leg when I shook his hand.
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post

bah. I'm thrilled to have him. thrilled that he has MacInnes bloodlines. thrilled that he values education. thrilled that he thinks he can fix this team. thrilled to have screwed Michigan.

I don't think anyone is ripping on Mel Pearson...I'm just making fun of yooper(up).
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'm thrilled that you are thrilled, but you're sadly mistaken if you think he/MTU screwed Michigan. Berenson encouraged him to take it. Mel deserves it. Michigan will carry on and MTU... will still be in Houghton. Don't you have Dirty's laundry to go do or something?

Comment

where did you find someone that's less than thrilled?
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

He thought he was in a time warp as he talked about John Macs office in the basement of Sherman Gym when he was recruited.
                      I had swimming lessons in Sherman Gym. But I was never in John Macs office.

Comment

Thank you for being professional. Well, except for getting your jollies off of it.

Comment

Thank you for being professional. Well, except for getting your jollies off of it.
                          thanks. its what I do best.
                          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

thanks. its what I do best.
                            Your welcome.

Comment

Feed him and Mel will come. They didnt feed Blais enough.
                              Mel's assistant will need to be fed now that Mel is here.

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
                                I'm thrilled that you are thrilled, but you're sadly mistaken if you think he/MTU screwed Michigan. Berenson encouraged him to take it. Mel deserves it. Michigan will carry on and MTU... will still be in Houghton. Don't you have Dirty's laundry to go do or something?
                                Much as we love huskyfan, she is a State grad. It explains a lot.

Let's not kid ourselves, U of M's program is going to be just fine without Mel. Stop obsessing over them, and start focusing on our program.
                                Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 05-11-2011, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X