Mel Pearson-Michigan Tech's new Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mel Pearson-Michigan Tech's new Coach

Now I know how Toronto Maple Leafs fans feel every summer.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      Now I know how Toronto Maple Leafs fans feel every summer.
      No, Leafs fans think they will win the Cup. Tech fans aren't delusional enough to hope for anything more than a winning season.

Comment

This move is certainly creating a buzz. I'm not sure if any other feasible move would have made this much noise. Ian Marks is doing a fantastic job...
        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
          Ian Marks is doing a fantastic job...
          thanks alot *******. Now I have to clean coke off of my laptop screen.

Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            thanks alot *******. Now I have to clean coke off of my laptop screen.

Should have emphasized the sarcasm on that.
            Originally posted by SCSU Euro
            What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
              This move is certainly creating a buzz. I'm not sure if any other feasible move would have made this much noise. Ian Marks is doing a fantastic job...
              Ian still around?

Comment

Originally posted by technohusky View Post
                I'm sitting in the lobby of the SDC right now and it seems pretty quiet. But I'm here for the long haul.
                I hope your not still sitting at the SDC.

I think they are renaming a street by the SDC "Mel Pearson Drive."

Comment

Originally posted by yooper(UP) hockey View Post
                  I hope your not still sitting at the SDC.
                  I couldn't get a parking space because of the circus.

Comment

"It is a good opportunity for Mel to get a head coaching job at his alma mater," said head coach Red Berenson. "He's been a great asset to the Michigan hockey program in his 23 years of service. We're going to miss him but part of this whole process is to help people move up and develop into head coaches. It's an opportunity that he decided was right for him." - from the CHN article.
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I think they are renaming a street by the SDC "Mel Pearson Drive."
                      Cool.

Comment

So does Mel bring any of these guys with him?
                        Code:
                        Name		Pos	Year	Previous Team		Ht	Wt	Birthday
                        J.T. Compher	LW	2013	Team Illinois		6'	165	4/8/1995
                        Tyler Motte	LW	2013	Detroit Honeybaked U16	5'10	178	3/10/1995	
                        Alex Talcott	RW	2013	Detroit Honeybaked U18	5'11	180	2/26/1995	
                        Evan Allen	F	2013	Detroit Honeybaked U16	5'10	180	2/3/1995	
                        Alex Kile	LW	2013	Detroit Honeybaked U18	6'	190	7/9/1994	
                        Max Shuart	W	2012/13	Victory Honda Midget	6'1	180	6/29/1994	
                        Connor Carrick	RD	2012	USNDPT U17 Team		6'1	170	4/13/1994
                        Daniel Milne	LW	2012	Newmarket (OJHL)	5'11	170	3/24/1994	
                        Boo Nieves	LC	2012	Kent Prep		6'2	175	1/23/1994
                        Justin Selman	LC	2012	Des Moines (USHL)	6'0	191	10/2/1993
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

We shall see, but to be honest, I rather doubt that he "steals" any of U of M's verbals.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            We shall see, but to be honest, I rather doubt that he "steals" any of U of M's verbals.
                            Somebody will follow Mel to Hoton. Hoton is alot nicer then detroit anyway.

Comment

Hoton is alot nicer then detroit anyway.
                              Which is why U of M is in Ann Arbor.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Which is why U of M is in Ann Arbor.
                                Most of the kids play for Detroit teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X