Boston University 2011 Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston University 2011 Offseason

Prior thread closed... welcome to spring 2011.

So is this email that got sent out re: Red Hot Hockey our opportunity as season ticket holders to get tickets to this event? Or will we have the opportunity to get tickets via the "Away Game Form" that we usually get with the season tickets?

Re: Boston University 2011 Offseason

I just called the ticket office because the ticket selection didn't seem to be great for the presale, they said that we'd be able to get tickets from the "Away Game Form" and they would fufill them like Beanpot tickets. Of course, the ticket office has messed up before....

BU Alum '07

Comment

I got that yesterday, too. Did the previous pre-sale happen this early??

Back from St. Paul. Great tournament. Good hockey for all three games. Tried to teach several Gopher, Duluth, Sioux, etc. fans the "I suck, I blow, I'm Benedetto" chant for Saturday night to prepare them for the game. I think it would have been fun for him to hear that there. Question - now that each Connolly brother has a championship, are they the first to win titles at different schools? I'm thinking no, but couldn't think of any others. I know brothers that have won with the same team. Anyone else know?

Comment

I think two Kelleher brothers did it with BU/BC? I might be wrong, I wasn't really following either team at that point.

BU Alum '07

Comment

BU student ticket info can be found on the Red Hot Hockey fb page here:
          BU Student Ticket info

Tickets on sale Wed. at 10 am at the Agganis ticket office. $15
          F-F-Faustus you've got nothing to fear. It may be hell down there, but it's heaven up here.

Comment

I didn't get any e-mails about the pre-sale, but it wasn't that hard to guess the password...

Edit: Now GoTerriers.com says the password is "MSGBU." Weird, "terriers" worked...
            Last edited by candycanes99; 04-11-2011, 10:53 AM.
            Boston University 2009 Champs
            Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
              I think two Kelleher brothers did it with BU/BC? I might be wrong, I wasn't really following either team at that point.
              You're right. However, the Connolly brothers were both significant contributors while Tim Kelleher was the back-up goalie for Clemmensieve and only played in 5 games that year.
              Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                You're right. However, the Connolly brothers were both significant contributors while Tim Kelleher was the back-up goalie for Clemmensieve and only played in 5 games that year.
                lol

BU Alum '07

Comment

Did anyone purchase tickets on the presale today (and is a season ticket holder)? Just curious if anyone is going to wait and get them through BU instead.

BU Alum '07

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                    He won a National Championship and has played in the NHL for a while. Not a sieve. Clemmenson, that is.
                    if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                      He won a National Championship and has played in the NHL for a while. Not a sieve. Clemmenson, that is.
                      Really? We're not going to laugh and use his nickname because he's actually good? You mean we should stop sieving the goalie when it's not his fault or sometimes when it's an empty net?
                      Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                        It's not the fact that someone called him Clemmensieve that should bother anyone, but the fact that a fanboy "LOL"ed in response to something so dumb. Typical.

Hey mookie, nice to meet up with you on Saturday night. I'm buying the next round whenever that is.
                        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Because I'm a big old dork, I watched the 3rd period and OT of the 2009 NC game right after watching Duluth win. Very interesting. Some thoughts later (when I have more time)...
                          It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post

Hey mookie, nice to meet up with you on Saturday night. I'm buying the next round whenever that is.
                            Sure, twist my arm....
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                              It's not the fact that someone called him Clemmensieve that should bother anyone, but the fact that a fanboy "LOL"ed in response to something so dumb. Typical.

Take it easy Nick! Can't have any laughs in the offseason? sheesh.

BU Alum '07

Comment

Working...
                              X