Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    So I will be in Grand Forks come September 17th. How bad will it smell of manure and or beets?
    With you in town? Beets smell will be down but I'm guessing the manure will double.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
      With you in town? Beets smell will be down but I'm guessing the manure will double.
      You guys still haven't cleaned up from the recent flood? Gross.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
        I don't know, I didn't bother reading it. I hope you did.
        I didn't either--too many big words. I figured Harley would.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          I didn't either--too many big words. I figured Harley would.
          The article references inferential metrics that indicate Federal AG surplus kickbacks for ND are leptokurtic with a very positive skew. And yet hypocritical neocons in ND continue to whine about a federalist agenda in Washington, while living out of big daddy's back pocket. Simply stated, the entire State of North Dakota is a welfare queen. *****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/smiley-cool14.gif****** burd obviously enjoys shooting himself in the foot.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
            The article references inferential metrics that indicate Federal AG surplus kickbacks for ND are leptokurtic with a very positive skew. And yet hypocritical neocons in ND continue to whine about a federalist agenda in Washington, while living out of big daddy's back pocket. Simply stated, the entire State of North Dakota is a welfare queen. *****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/smiley-cool14.gif****** burd obviously enjoys shooting himself in the foot.
            Maybe us Nodaks are just a little leptokurtic, Harley, but if I might say, you're putting a bit too much effort into it. That's why you've got that terrible slice. We can hear you grunt when you swing.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              Maybe us Nodaks are just a little leptokurtic, Harley, but if I might say, you're putting a bit too much effort into it. That's why you've got that terrible slice. We can hear you grunt when you swing.
              Lee Trevino used to say, "you can talk to a slice". But in your case, a "hooker" will only listen to a sugar daddy.

Comment

Harley, is it true that your autobiography will be titled, "Never Up, Never In"?
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Harley, is it true that your autobiography will be titled, "Never Up, Never In"?
                  No. BTW, is it ok if I call you Sic for short? With a "k"? *****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/078.gif******

Comment

Clearly you aren't up on your Siouxan dialects. It's "Sica" for short.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

What's wrong with this picture?

http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/new...s_cle&c_id=cle
                      Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                        besides the fact your link doesn't work?

Comment

Originally posted by siouxfaninseattle View Post

nothing, other than it proves you are a royal dumb *** for screwing up the link.
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                          Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                            besides the fact your link doesn't work?
                            Let's try this

http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/new...s_cle&c_id=cle
                            Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              What would that surplus be without oil?
                              Obama could find a way to turn a 2 billion surplus into a 1 trillion dollar hole.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                                Obama could find a way to turn a 2 billion surplus into a 1 trillion dollar hole.
                                That's kind of like how Goon's World could turn a story about Danny Kristi getting tanked and freezing his foot into a story about how the media is picking on him and it could happen to anyone...

Sue Suck! Ralph will turn in his grave when they knock out all those logo's in GF! Thank You NCAA for putting those Artic Cat Suzie fans in their place!

Comment

Working...
                                X