387 even more outrageously priced tickets remain at cost $475+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 387 even more outrageously priced tickets remain at cost $475+

This is all session tickets; there are many more listed for the Thursday session only.

The number of tickets left to scalpers outside the venue will be huge.

Update: It is 12 hours later. Checked the same sites. Exact same number of tickets are available . Average lowest priced ticket increased to $485.

Doing the math, virtually none of the scalper tickets on the seven sites will be sold unless the prices don't come down to face value by noon today.

For many of us buyers... it is already too late...no guarantee of getting the tickets by Wednesday... and Thursday is a travel day for most of us.

The sellers have screwed themselves...many seats at the games will be empty just like last year but we will watch the games on TV.
    Last edited by BismarckFan; 04-05-2011, 08:54 AM.

Re: 387 even more outrageously priced tickets remain at cost $475+

and there are people who would buy for a good price even 50 to 100 over face value is a good price

Comment

Agreed. I am ok with paying more for a ticket, but the gouging is hilarious. Definetely not going to pay that.

Comment

I already had thursday tickets, but I was willing to buy all session anyway if there would have been something decent in a reasonable range. I ended up getting uppers on saturday for 150 each from a fellow fan, but I was shocked when I kept checking only to find title game tickets were $300 a piece for upper SRO.

Comment

Stupid question, but what exactly is face for a Saturday session ticket?
          "Me fail english? That's unpossible!!"

Comment

Originally posted by BismarckFan View Post

Doing the math, virtually none of the scalper tickets on the seven sites will be sold unless the prices don't come down to face value by noon today.

For many of us buyers... it is already too late...no guarantee of getting the tickets by Wednesday... and Thursday is a travel day for most of us.

The sellers have screwed themselves...many seats at the games will be empty just like last year but we will watch the games on TV.
            What kind of math is that exactly?

Are you aware that places like stubhub have offices in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area? A lot of the major ticket brokers have offices there as well, including ones a couple steps away from the Xcel Center? The tickets are in hand at those places, they aren't worried about shipping them.

Comment

Working...
            X