UND Fighting Sioux vs. UM Wolverines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UND Fighting Sioux vs. UM Wolverines

I have to respect any team that gets to the FF. But I think we beat Michigan if we play our game.
    A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Re: UND Fighting Sioux vs. UM Wolverines

UND is looking great but I like Michigan 4-3

Comment

The way the Sioux are playing lately, it is hard to pick againt them. They are downright dominant.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I think Hak should call Red and tell him that if they concede now nobody gets hurt. Give him until noon tomorrow to decide. A little compassion is a good thing, even in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          I think Hak should call Red and tell him that if they concede now nobody gets hurt. Give him until noon tomorrow to decide. A little compassion is a good thing, even in this game.
          As a MN fan who hates UND with every ounce of my soul, I have to agree with this. UND is friggin' scary. If they don't win it all this year.......

That being said, for the second time in 3 weeks, I'll be surrounded by UND fans, which itself is pure torture. And now I'll have to hear "Hail" 523,923,608 times. And that's just on Thu.

I know there's a hell, and apparently it's called "St Paul on April 7th."
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wolverines are gonna get crushed.

Comment

After watching the Michigan/CC game last night, I think UND and Michigan are quite similar with strong defense corp, but I think UND has more fire power from their four lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Boar View Post
                I wouldn't say crushed although I am rather nervous about this game. It wouldn't shock me to lose by 3 or 4 goals. That being said I have to stick by my school. Burlon should be back which will help, whether it helps enough is the question. We shall see. Comparing common opponents isn't practical but we beat uno 2 out of 3 times this year while you beat them 2 out of 4.

We shall see which teams show up. I look forward to a good game.
                Originally posted by alfablue
                Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Boar View Post
                  Not sure how anyone could come to this conslusion when Michigan just beat two WCHA teams, including CC...a team that played great against UND in St. Paul. Also have to take into consideration that Brandon Burlon could be back (not sure about Wohlberg).

UND is definitely the favorite, but give Michigan some respect.

Comment

Go blue!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      And now I'll have to hear "Hail" 523,923,608 times. And that's just on Thu.
                      Yeah, that's almost as bad as the M-i-n-n-e-s-o-t-a Spelling Bee!
                      License to kill gofers...From the government of the United Nations. - Carl Spackler, Caddyshack

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        Yup! I'm pretty sure both teams are going to show up and play no matter what...
                        License to kill gofers...From the government of the United Nations. - Carl Spackler, Caddyshack

Comment

Originally posted by Blackheart View Post
                          Yeah, that's almost as bad as the M-i-n-n-e-s-o-t-a Spelling Bee!
                          Except they only play it after goals, start of periods, etc. Not every time the puck crosses the blueline.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

...(not sure about Wohlberg).
                            Unfortunately Wohlberg is done for the season but yes Burlon "should" be back.
                            Originally posted by alfablue
                            Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                            Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                            I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Not sure how anyone could come to this conslusion when Michigan just beat two WCHA teams, including CC...a team that played great against UND in St. Paul. Also have to take into consideration that Brandon Burlon could be back (not sure about Wohlberg).

Well said. Michigan came out of this year's region of death. There's no question they deserve to be there, and will not roll over...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                              X