X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND Fighting Sioux vs. UM Wolverines

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
    This is going to be a long 2 weeks.
    For those of us who are rival fans and have to work with UND grads, I assure you the next two weeks will feel infinitely longer to us than it does to you.

Comment

Was Dell highly recruited? Seems like he's come out of nowhere...

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
        Maybe you should stay home then.
        Unfortunately I already have my plane tickets, hotel room and frozen four tickets.

FWIW, I was in Milwaukee in '97 and Columbus in '05. The Sioux are 3-2 at the Frozen Four when I attend.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          Dell played great this weekend (Regional MVP btw), but he was out of position and that allowed the goal to happen.
          OK - I'll take another look. What I thought I saw was Dell getting his skate tight against the pipe, his knee flat on the ice and his stick down against a pass - all it good time. But the shot appeared to go just over his skate and bounce off his butt into the net. There was no sound at Sensers, so I missed the call.

Comment

Originally posted by bik4u62 View Post
            OK - I'll take another look. What I thought I saw was Dell getting his skate tight against the pipe, his knee flat on the ice and his stick down against a pass - all it good time. But the shot appeared to go just over his skate and bounce off his butt into the net. There was no sound at Sensers, so I missed the call.
            I could be wrong, but I saw Dell getting his skate to the post just a tad late, and it bounced off his skate and in.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
              If there is one CCHA team I dislike, it has got to be Michigan though.
              Everyone hates Michigan. No offense taken, we're used to it.
              Originally posted by alfablue
              Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
              Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
              I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                For those of us who are rival fans and have to work with UND grads, I assure you the next two weeks will feel infinitely longer to us than it does to you.
                Yea, I feel bad for you. Not only do you have to talk v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y, you now have to listen to them brag.
                Originally posted by alfablue
                Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

This will be a better game than people think if Michigan plays as well as they did last night. The 2-1 score was deceptive, Michigan heavily outshot CC and if it wasn't for bad luck and great play by Howe it easily could've been a 4 or 5 goal win.

Burlon's status will be key, Michigan will need all their depth on defense as I expect ND will use the last change to keep Frattin away from Merrill.

Comment

Originally posted by wooderson View Post
                    This will be a better game than people think if Michigan plays as well as they did last night. The 2-1 score was deceptive, Michigan heavily outshot CC and if it wasn't for bad luck and great play by Howe it easily could've been a 4 or 5 goal win.

Burlon's status will be key, Michigan will need all their depth on defense as I expect ND will use the last change to keep Frattin away from Merrill.
                    heh

Comment

Frattin fears no one. Merrill's soul will be in MMFF's possession as soon as the puck drops.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Is it wrong to root for the Zamboni to malfunction and release lethal amounts of carbon monoxide between the first and second periods?

Talk about a horrible choice to have to make, but Go Sioux, I guess.

Maize sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by wooderson View Post

cute little naive michigan fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                            As a UND grad who works with people who think soccer is the most exciting thing ever and probably don't even know what hockey is...I feel left out.
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Eh I mean Frattin's good, don't get me wrong (or do, because you want to.) But Jaden Schwartz is pretty good too, and his line got more goals against BC than shots against Michigan.

Comment

So your argument is now that BC sucks. That doesn't seem really all that relevant here but ummm, ok.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X