X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cronin - Parker Spat

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    I think that's already been established
    I just need Nick to call me an idiot on this thread and I'll have all Three Stooges...who do you want to be jcarter? I was thinking Curly personally
    GO BU

Comment

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
      I just need Nick to call me an idiot on this thread and I'll have all Three Stooges...who do you want to be jcarter? I was thinking Curly personally
      Not really much of a point.

I've done it plenty in the past. You already know my opinion. Although I reserve the right to give that opinion in the future when I feel like it.

You know it's true. I know it's true. Everyone else knows it's true. So again, what is the point here?

Plenty more people will call you an idiot on this board. Get used to it.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

5. The only reason you want him to retire is because he has done alot more with BU than whatever coaches of your team have. Let it go you idiot.
        No respectable hockey fan that knows what they are talking about wants him to retire. In fact, I want him to live (and coach at BU) forever so he can continue to keep dragging the program down. I wouldn't anticipate another lucky "oh look what I found" championship season like 2009 if I was BC reject wearing red and white.
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
          Not really much of a point.

I've done it plenty in the past. You already know my opinion. Although I reserve the right to give that opinion in the future when I feel like it.

You know it's true. I know it's true. Everyone else knows it's true. So again, what is the point here?

Plenty more people will call you an idiot on this board. Get used to it.
          Yeah plenty of BC and NU fans will call me an idiot for years to come...oh no how will I get through the day?
          GO BU

Comment

And didn't the Portuguese discover brazil? If it weren't for my ancestors you wouldn't even be here haha That's what I thought
            Yes I do believe that there is historical evidence to indicate that Portuguese mariners had explored the east coast of South America as early as 1397. That being said my lil linguica-head friend, what pray tell makes you think I am Brazilian? I love Brazil, but I thank God every day that I am not the progeny of a group of stunted-growth Azoreans married to similarly sized bearded females who just happened to stumble upon the western hemisphere. I just wonder, though, if you are either a B.U. student or graduate as it hard to believe that the offspring of first cousins from the island of Faial could make their way to a school other than Bristol County Community College. What happened? Could not get in to Boston College or Providence College?
            "Love means never having to say you are sorry." Oliver Barrett, IV from the movie "Love Story". The cinematic masterpiece that forever immortalizes a CORNELL victory over CRIMSON vermin!

Comment

Originally posted by BeloBrasil View Post
              Yes I do believe that there is historical evidence to indicate that Portuguese mariners had explored the east coast of South America as early as 1397. That being said my lil linguica-head friend, what pray tell makes you think I am Brazilian? I love Brazil, but I thank God every day that I am not the progeny of a group of stunted-growth Azoreans married to similarly sized bearded females who just happened to stumble upon the western hemisphere. I just wonder, though, if you are either a B.U. student or graduate as it hard to believe that the offspring of first cousins from the island of Faial could make their way to a school other than Bristol County Community College. What happened? Could not get in to Boston College or Providence College?
              Well that is dumb that you put brasil in your name then.Why don't you talk about hockey instead making racial comments about the portuguese. This a hockey website troll. I'm personally not into the whole taking religion classes thing so I did not apply to either(PC or BC). I'll just leave it at and ignore the rest of your racial comments so maybe you won't get banned.
              GO BU

Comment

Why don't you talk about hockey instead making racial comments about the portuguese.
                Truth hurts eh mope? I do, however, agree with you in one respect. This is a hockey forum so perhaps you want to curtail your own derogatory and ad hominem-like attacks on those who have a view or opinion contrary to that of your own.

...and for the record, mope, my comments relative to your ancestory would be best classified as bigotted or perhaps even xenophobic, but clearly not racial. Of course if you attended an insitution other than your second tier repository for wayward New York youth who could not get into Columbia, Hofstra, Fordham, or St. John's then you would have known that.
                "Love means never having to say you are sorry." Oliver Barrett, IV from the movie "Love Story". The cinematic masterpiece that forever immortalizes a CORNELL victory over CRIMSON vermin!

Comment

(and Parker too obviously) probably didn't think it was too big of a deal for a coach to grab an opposing player.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEVJyf0ft3I
                  UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s

Comment

Originally posted by BeloBrasil View Post
                    Of course if you attended an insitution other than your second tier repository for wayward New York youth who could not get into Columbia, Hofstra, Fordham, or St. John's then you would have known that.
                    Didn't you hear? BU kids don't get rejected from any schools. They only applied to BU AND it was their dream school.

I wanted to live in the city and hate trees.

A campus? Who needs one.

The others schools didn't have my major.

I didn't want to take religion classes; why would I want to learn something new like religion when I can stay ignorant all my life?

Sure it reads like a Letterman Top 10 but the difference is these guys are serious. In fact, USCHO is still awaiting the arrival of a BU grad who has been rejected by BC... pretty amazing.
                    Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 04-04-2011, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Didn't you hear? BU kids don't get rejected from any schools. They only applied to BU AND it was their dream school.

A campus? Who needs one.

I didn't want to take religion classes; why would I want to learn something new like religion when I can stay ignorant all my life?

Sure it reads like a Letterman Top 10 but the difference is these guys are serious. In fact, USCHO is still awaiting the arrival of a BU grad who has been rejected by BC... pretty amazing.
                      USCHO is still awaiting a BC fan who doesn't think it is their God-given right to be ignorant and act like they are better than everyone else...cue the " We are better than you" comments to further prove my point.
                      GO BU

Comment

Let's hope that when the freshman arrive on campus, they are required to take a course called "Dreaming Big 101".

Comment

A campus? Who needs one.

BC doesn't have an engineering program and the CS program is not as good as Northeastern's or BU's.

Comment

Originally posted by CHFAN222 View Post
                            BC doesn't have an engineering program.
                            are you saying BU kids go on to become T drivers? that explains a lot. do they also do the commuter rail???
                            Last edited by SteveF; 04-04-2011, 09:41 PM.
                            “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                            Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                            Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                            National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                              are you saying BU kids go on to become T drivers? that explains a lot. do they also do the commuter rail???
                              Only the stronger students can handle the challenges.

Comment

A campus? Who needs one.

BC doesn't have a Crayons, Glue & Scissors major.
                                Originally posted by mookie1995
                                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Working...
                                X