Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which networks are picking up the 4 NCAA tourney games that are syndicated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which networks are picking up the 4 NCAA tourney games that are syndicated?

Fri:

Michigan/U.N.O. 530 pm (Altitude- channel 681 on DirecTv, Comcast ch.900 in Michigan, TW3 sports in upstate NY)

Sat :

North Dakota/R.P.I. 1:30pm (MASN- channel 640 on DirecTv; WDAY (Fargo), WDAZ (Grand Forks), KBMY (Bismarck) and KMCY (Minot), TW3 sports in upstate NY)

Denver/W.M.U. 5pm (Altitude2- channel 682 on DirecTv, channel 3.2-antenna in Kalamazoo/Grand Rapids market, Charter Cable - 7- Comcast Digital - 253 Comcast Basic - 17
    TW3 sports in upstate NY)

Merrimack/Notre Dame 730pm (Comcast Sportsnet New England-channel 630 on DirecTv, MASN-channel 640 on DirecTv, TW3 sports in upstate NY)

If you have access to Directv (or dish) you can watch every single game without staring at a computer screen!!!!!!!!!!!

Also great news is that every single game IS on espn3.com in its entirety so if a game goes into 3ot, (or a lacrosse game goes into 7OT), you wont be missing any action.

Note that in order to watch any event on a Regional Sports Network (RSN) outside of your home area on DirecTv or Dish, you must be subscribed to their "sports pack"

Any links or info as to other RSN's or stations picking up these games would be appreciated.

Thanks for your input,

Bill
    Last edited by billmich88888; 03-24-2011, 09:34 PM.

Re: Which networks are picking up the 4 NCAA tourney games that are syndicated?

Comcast Sports New England is picking up the Notre Dame-Merrimack game.

Comment

awesome!!! I have that channel on my cable sports tier. I will update my original post with incoming information as to make it up-to-date.

Thank you so much for your input

Bill

Comment

I've read that the Michigan/UNO game will be on Altitude and locally in Omaha. Haven't heard if any channels in Michigan have picked it up yet.

Comment

Here in Omaha, I understand that the game is on Altitude.

However, better still, COX cable and UNO have announced that the UNO/Michigan game will now be telecast live here on some channel.

http://www.mavpuck.com/mpboard/topic...23&whichpage=2

Dunno which one as yet.

Better still is that a UNO season ticket holder owns a brand new Cinema Complex here in Omaha and he's thrown the entire 12 screen theater complex open to UNO fans, freebie, on Friday afternoon, to watch the game!

http://www.mavpuck.com/mpboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8237

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
            Better still is that a UNO season ticket holder owns a brand new Cinema Complex here in Omaha and he's thrown the entire 12 screen theater complex open to UNO fans, freebie, on Friday afternoon, to watch the game!

http://www.mavpuck.com/mpboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8237
            That's awesome. I wish the Castle Rock Complex would show the UND-RPI game for free
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

red cows, I'd sure like to go to those mavpuck links and inquire, but there seems to be some sort of closed sign-up process on that board.

Newbies..... even in the WCHA... sigh

Comment

Originally posted by billmich88888 View Post
                red cows, I'd sure like to go to those mavpuck links and inquire, but there seems to be some sort of closed sign-up process on that board.

I had no issues. PICNIC issue?
                North Dakota

Comment

You have to be a member to post and you have to ask to become a member. I posted links for informational purposes, only. There is a thread at the top instructing how to ask. I don't run the board.

http://www.mavpuck.com/mpboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10

By the way "Mavbridget" is the board admin as well, as is user "admin".
                  Last edited by Red Cows; 03-22-2011, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Fighting Sioux, isn't your NoDak/RPI game on Time Warner cable in upstate New York? I thought i saw that listed somewhere, but I haven't been able to track it down again...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                      You have to be a member to post and you have to ask to become a member. I posted links for informational purposes, only. There is a thread at the top instructing how to ask. I don't run the board.

http://www.mavpuck.com/mpboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10
                      Since one has to ASK for permission to join, there must be someone in charge there that decides whether or not one is worthy.........
                      Interesting set-up.

Glad to see people stepping up to broadcast the games there in Omaha

Comment

Fighting Sioux, isn't your NoDak/RPI game on Time Warner cable in upstate New York? I thought i saw that listed somewhere, but I haven't been able to track it down again...
                        I believe I saw the RPI fans talking about that. I live in Colorado, so it didn't help me much
                        North Dakota

Comment

Since one has to ASK for permission to join, there must be someone in charge there that decides whether or not one is worthy.........
                          Interesting set-up.

Glad to see people stepping up to broadcast the games there in Omaha
                          See edit of my post above.

Comment

Per the Fargo-Moorhead Forum, WDAY (Fargo), WDAZ (Grand Forks), KBMY (Bismarck) and KMCY (Minot) will all carry UND/RPI Saturday afternoon. No further word on any more carriers.
                            Andy Sorensen, College Hockey Weekend Blogger/Host of "College Hockey Weekend Radio"

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                              I believe I saw the RPI fans talking about that. I live in Colorado, so it didn't help me much
                              TW Sports, at least the schedules in Albany and Syracuse, are showing high school bouncyball state championship reruns during the RPI/UND game. We'll see if they change the schedules, or just tell people to watch on ESPN3.com.

Comment

Working...
                              X