PDA

View Full Version : My Team's Out, So I'm Cheering for...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Red Cows
03-22-2011, 11:14 PM
Worst. Attendance. Ever!

LMAO.

UNO fan would be there, though. St Paul is just about 6 hours from here. If we get to the FF I'll crawl on my hands and knees to be there, if necessary.

SCSU Euro
03-23-2011, 01:18 AM
LMAO.

UNO fan would be there, though. St Paul is just about 6 hours from here. If we get to the FF I'll crawl on my hands and knees to be there, if necessary.

I'm sure the X would be THRILLED you'll be there, but the point is, that if BC or Mich goes instead of UNO their fans would be there in much greater numbers. Actually, considering that tickets have already been bought, I bet even if UNO makes it, Mich and BC still does get more fans there.

Red Cows
03-23-2011, 02:11 AM
I'm sure the X would be THRILLED you'll be there, but the point is, that if BC or Mich goes instead of UNO their fans would be there in much greater numbers. Actually, considering that tickets have already been bought, I bet even if UNO makes it, Mich and BC still does get more fans there.

Okay, so you have tickets to the FF, and, your team doesn't get there after the regional, you are STILL going? (and you don't live in Minnesota?).

I say the majority of these people are looking to unload their tickets.

That's certainly the way it's played out in the College World Series every year here in Omaha. Eliminated? My tickets are for sale, for the most part.

Is the FF different in that regard? I'm asking because I genuinely don't know the answer to that question.

aallenpollreisz
03-23-2011, 02:26 AM
Air Force. Frank Serratore's teams are so friggin' fun.

AKJD
03-23-2011, 04:22 AM
Nanook fan, rooting for Western Michigan, Miami, and Air Force.

manurespreader
03-23-2011, 06:01 AM
My team is MTU. I'm rooting for:
1.AF
2.CC
3.Western
4. RPI.

Slap Shot
03-23-2011, 10:47 AM
Prefer to see UMD win it all.

Just a slightly less amount of pull for DU, CC, RPI, Union, WMU, Merrimack, Air Force and Yale.

Will not be unhappy to see UNH, Miami, or Notre Dame win instead.

(And Euro try to grow a pair. At least I went green you nozzle)

Badgers1
03-23-2011, 10:56 AM
You'll get some of each, but no matter where the Frozen Four is you'll see fans from all over. I would guess you'd always see at least 100 fans of Wisconsin, N. Dakota, Maine, UNH, and a few other schools no matter where the frozen four is. We have a group of 8 people that travels every year, no matter who is playing.

unh_hockey
03-23-2011, 10:57 AM
Merrimack for sure.

..in before UNH comment. lets get real. I am forward thinking!

Grainbelt
03-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Gophs fan.

Cheering for the Denver Pioneers, as they've had a few great games with UND and I can't effing stand the Sioux and just can't get behind the Bulldogs.

TimU
03-23-2011, 01:36 PM
. . . October.

And RPI

Kepler
03-23-2011, 01:48 PM
1. The ECAC
2. Whatever makes Minnesota and BC fans cry.

goldy_331
03-23-2011, 02:21 PM
1. The ECAC
2. Whatever makes Minnesota and BC fans cry.

So:
2. UND

SCSU Euro
03-23-2011, 03:05 PM
Okay, so you have tickets to the FF, and, your team doesn't get there after the regional, you are STILL going? (and you don't live in Minnesota?).

I say the majority of these people are looking to unload their tickets.

That's certainly the way it's played out in the College World Series every year here in Omaha. Eliminated? My tickets are for sale, for the most part.

Is the FF different in that regard? I'm asking because I genuinely don't know the answer to that question.

Sure, there will be some that sell them, but honestly, I think much more buy them with the hopes that their team is there, but if they're not they hold onto them regardless.

(And Euro try to grow a pair. At least I went green you nozzle)

Someone telling someone to grow a pair after they THOUGHT they'd anonymously repped them is the definition of the pot calling the kettle black.

Slap Shot
03-23-2011, 04:07 PM
Someone telling someone to grow a pair after they THOUGHT they'd anonymously repped them is the definition of the pot calling the kettle black.

The rep was intentionally green you mental midget. :rolleyes::D

SCSU Euro
03-23-2011, 04:56 PM
The rep was intentionally green you mental midget. :rolleyes::D

Uh-oh... somebody's taking the reputation points personally :(

TchrBill
03-23-2011, 05:19 PM
I'm just happy that this discussion finally doesn't apply to us Union fans.

But besides Union, I'm hoping to see the other ECAC teams, Merrimack, UNO, and Western Michigan do well.

1. Colgate
2. Any team that can follow directions to this thread.

Slap Shot
03-24-2011, 04:16 PM
Uh-oh... somebody's taking the reputation points personally :(

Not at all - just found your response hillarious. :)

leswp1
03-24-2011, 04:29 PM
From UML.

Rooting for the Mack and anyone not BC. One of the underdogs would be nice.

jjmc85
03-24-2011, 05:17 PM
I root for UMass (undergraduate alma mater). I'll be rooting for BC (graduate alma mater).