Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech needs a new coach, what do you say Cary Eades?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech needs a new coach, what do you say Cary Eades?

Originally posted by geezer View Post
    But we can introduce him to things like trees, and hills. Can you imagine his sense of wonder!
    Awesome Gods country. Sounds like the UP.

Comment

Originally posted by yooper(UP) hockey View Post
      Awesome Gods country. Sounds like the UP.
      Yes it does.

Comment

I don't believe the Blais story.
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• 1. Yes, Eades is interested; but every coach likes to be pursued.

2. I have no idea if MTU or alumni have made contact. The inference was yes, but no direct conversation.

3. Without any doubt Eades wants to be a head coach and have his own program. He would also have no problem with being second choice after an MTU alum. Now if you offer to a DIII coach and it doesn't work out, he probably waits for the next opportunity.

Comment

But we can introduce him to things like trees, and hills. Can you imagine his sense of wonder!
            He could get those things by going to UMD and he wouldn't have to coach a sh^thole team in a sh^thole town with sh^thole pizza at a sh^thole bar.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              He could get those things by going to UMD and he wouldn't have to coach a sh^thole team in a sh^thole town with sh^thole pizza at a sh^thole bar.
              yer being too hard on the Fighting Sioux. They were nearly almost as good as UMD this year.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

yer being too hard on the Fighting Sioux. They were nearly almost as good as UMD this year.
                But you just said he couldn't get trees and hills in Grand Forks. Which is it?
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  But you just said he couldn't get trees and hills in Grand Forks. Which is it?
                  Of course he couldn't, silly. He could see them in Duluth. But I think you're being too harsh when you say that if he moves from UND to UMD he will no longer have to coach such a shitty team.
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

I can attest that after spending five months in North Dakota, I too was fascinated by trees, hills and the color green when I left. I can only imagine what someone would think having been deprived of these things for years. Maybe Eades isn't as much of a reach as I thought ...
                    www.mattwellens.com

www.miningjournal.net

"brilliant, mother ********** brilliant
                    wellens... you are a god among college sports analysts" - The Stew

Comment

You spent five months in North Dakota and didn't see the color green? You must be colorblind.
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by mwellens View Post
                        I can attest that after spending five months in North Dakota, I too was fascinated by trees, hills and the color green when I left. I can only imagine what someone would think having been deprived of these things for years. Maybe Eades isn't as much of a reach as I thought ...
                        I can see it happening either as a stepping stone, where when he applies at Indiana or whatever in 3 years he'll have head coach experience and can brag about bringing Tech from a 2 win season to their first home playoffs since the Paleolithic Era, or as trying to get an offer to use as leverage for better things like Pearson allegedly did (alleged by me speculatively, that is)

Comment

can Eades handle a snow shovel? Jamie shoveled his own roof. don't they just wait for the wind to blow the snow off at UND?
                          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                            can Eades handle a snow shovel? Jamie shoveled his own roof. don't they just wait for the wind to blow the snow off at UND?
                            Wait for the wind to blow it off??? With our winds, it never settles up there to begin with!
                            sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

see what I mean? does he even know what a Yooper Scooper is? does he know Blizzard is a mascot AND a plow?
                              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

This is why Michigan Tech sucks. Fans are more concerned that their coach can navigate the Yooper Loop and like pasties than they are with the coach actually being competent.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X