Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech needs a new coach, what do you say Cary Eades?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech needs a new coach, what do you say Cary Eades?

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
    At that age he wouldnt't have the certification to fly a dual prop. This is the plane.

http://e1.photos.flightcdn.com/photo...c61a8baf8a49c8
    Should be interesting to see when it leaves...
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      Should be interesting to see when it leaves...
      It's leaving at 8:10 EST tonight.
      http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KCMX/scheduled
      Originally posted by SCSU Euro
      What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
        At that age he wouldnt't have the certification to fly a dual prop. This is the plane.

http://e1.photos.flightcdn.com/photo...c61a8baf8a49c8
        Actually, he couldn't fly it because it's a KingAir, which requires a type rating. He also can't fly multi-engines because he doesn't have the proper class certification...not age.

Sorry for injecting facts. I'll stop now.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Actually, he couldn't fly it because it's a KingAir, which requires a type rating. He also can't fly multi-engines because he doesn't have the proper class certification...not age.

Facts just get in the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

I know, I'm saying he's too young to have gained the certification yet.
            What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

I could tell you everything you wanted to know about the seats in that plane though
              Originally posted by Twitch Boy
              Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

• Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                I know, I'm saying he's too young to have gained the certification yet.
                Except the way you said it was wrong

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Now that Mel has left town who is the next coach to fly in? Anybody at the SDC Friday, walk up stairs and sit in the center of the room. Look for a hockey coach and the AD. Take some pictures. Who is next? I want a surprise coach to show. Is it Rud, Eades, Guentzel, Renfrew, and Hill? Maybe Comley is at the SDC? Not for a job. Whos next????

Comment

Originally posted by yooper(UP) hockey View Post
                    Now that Mel has left town who is the next coach to fly in? Anybody at the SDC Friday, walk up stairs and sit in the center of the room. Look for a hockey coach and the AD. Take some pictures. Who is next? I want a surprise coach to show. Is it Rud, Eades, Guentzel, Renfrew, and Hill? Maybe Comley is at the SDC? Not for a job. Whos next????
                    A plane just flew over my hotel, heading east.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      A plane just flew over my hotel, heading east.
                      You're by the campus of one of the top aviation schools in the country. There's almost always a plane flying over the city...

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        As much as I want Cary Eades to be the next Coach at Michigan Tech, I do think Mel Pearson is the front-runner based on his success and connection to Michigan Tech. If either of Eades or Pearson actually wants the job, MTU would be foolish not to give either of them the job...my only worry with Mel is he would bolt for Michigan as soon as Red retires if Michigan would take him back.
                        Pearson's a shoe in. We might as well start discussing lines for next year. There will be plenty of good candidates if and when he does leave; a well known/respected coach/recruiter is needed now and he fits that description.

Comment

Originally posted by JOHN SCOTT ROCKS View Post
                          Pearson's a shoe in. We might as well start discussing lines for next year. There will be plenty of good candidates if and when he does leave; a well known/respected coach/recruiter is needed now and he fits that description.
                          We hope Pearson has signed the dotted line before he left. Then he can sign Mr Hockey from Michigan, Ben Johnson.

Comment

You're by the campus of one of the top aviation schools in the country. There's almost always a plane flying over the city...
                            Shhhhhhhh! I'm trying to stoke the fire!
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

So being that the plane came from Ann Arbor it could've been one of the USNDPT coaches (Cole or Rolston).

Comment

Originally posted by yooper(UP) hockey View Post
                                We hope Pearson has signed the dotted line before he left. Then he can sign Mr Hockey from Michigan, Ben Johnson.
                                Being a Calumet homer, I'd like to see Ben play here eventually, but I certainly hope one 16-year-old kid who might enter the league in 2-3 years isn't a consideration in hiring a coach. Has anyone bugged Eades's living room yet?
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X