The official soon to be I hate Barry mullet melrose thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official soon to be I hate Barry mullet melrose thread

You can practically walk from Durham to Manchester.I think distance wise Merrimack is closer, well close.

Re: The official soon to be I hate Barry mullet melrose thread

Melrose is a jerk, not even mentioning that UND has to play the team FIFTY MILES FROM HIS HOUSE! Hope he has good security...

Comment

He is a ****** with a man crush on BC. screw him.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine318 View Post
        He is a ****** with a man crush on BC. screw him.
        Did you watch him today? He talked about Frattin and North Dakota nonstop.
        Originally posted by reBlur
        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Barry Melrose is the third most famous person from Glens Falls, NY behind Jimmer Fredette and Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
          Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Well at least he won't call bu "Boston" this year...
            Arenas Attended
            Matthews Arena
            Agganis Arena
            Tsongas Arena
            Lawler Arena
            Schneider Arena
            Mullins Center
            TD Banknorth Garden
            Conte Forum
            Whittemore Center
            Gutterson Fieldhouse
            Alfond Arena
            Compton Family Ice Arena

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
              Barry Melrose is the third most famous person from Glens Falls, NY behind Jimmer Fredette and Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
              We all learn things new to us everyday...thanks!
              Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
              www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                Did you watch him today? He talked about Frattin and North Dakota nonstop.
                Yep and he completely dismissed Michigan and stroked bc when talking about St. Louis. It was obvious his only research was looking at the polls last night.

Comment

barry melrose is the third most famous person from glens falls, ny behind jimmer fredette and hacksaw jim duggan.
                  hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

He knows NOTHING about College Hockey in the U.S. He is more or less a Ordament for the ESPN show....I dislike that he even get's a chance to say his say...when you have dozens that do College Hockey all season long and don't get their do....DUMP MELROSE. College Hockey deserve's better.

Comment

I'd put him behind Dave Strader -- besides, he only lives there.
                      Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

If you guys have a problem with it go complain to college hockey inc. Have them contact ESPN and get a deal to have commentators on who know more about the teams. I'm sure ESPN won't mind if someone else is footing the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine318 View Post
                          Yep and he completely dismissed Michigan and stroked bc when talking about St. Louis. It was obvious his only research was looking at the polls last night.
                          I know, it's so ridiculous he would do that with a team in their bracket that is a #1 seed that has the best coach in the game (maybe history) and has won 2 of the last 3 national titles. Crazy I tell ya. Just crazy.
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                            I know, it's so ridiculous he would do that with a team in their bracket that is a #1 seed that has the best coach in the game (maybe history) and has won 2 of the last 3 national titles. Crazy I tell ya. Just crazy.
                            Yeah cause red Berenson is such a scrub. I would take red over anyone in the game of hockey including Babcock. We were a 1 seed until we showed up in Detroit not giving a ****. We must be cupcakes compared to the glorious bc eagles.
                            Last edited by wolverine318; 03-20-2011, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Bob Norton is coming soon.
                              "My greatest achievement."
                              Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Working...
                              X