Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011-2012 Season Schedules

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    And thanks, freego, for putting the SLU games in.
    That was me. But, you're welcome.
    Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
      That was me. But, you're welcome.
      My apologies. Thanks goes to the both of you. Freego for putting the schedule up here, and you for sticking it up on the sheet.

Comment

Maine's ticket office confirmed a game vs. Clarkson Thanksgiving weekend. Which means 2 games vs. Maine, including the Florida tourney.
        Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
        Clarkson 1990

Comment

Originally posted by drshoen View Post
          Maine's ticket office confirmed a game vs. Clarkson Thanksgiving weekend. Which means 2 games vs. Maine, including the Florida tourney.
          Do you know whether it is Friday or Saturday as of yet? I don't have access to the spreadsheet from here, so I can't list it on the bottom.

Comment

It's Saturday the 26th, according to the person in the Clarkson thread that told me. I added it to the spreadsheet.
            Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
            Clarkson 1990

Comment

Someone was trying to enter some information for Princeton and Quinnipiac. However, it ended up a bit messy, I think it's because a couple people tried to edit it at the same time. Could we straighten out on here, before it gets entered into the database, what those dates are?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                ... a couple people tried to edit it at the same time. ...
                I guess they forgot how to teach usage of mutex at RPI...

(seriously, appreciate the work people on this thread are doing putting together the combined schedule!)
                Dartmouth College: NCAAs 1948 1949 1960 1979 1980
                University of Massachusetts: NCAAs 2007, ECAC Div. II Champs 1972

"When in doubt, use brute force." -- Ken Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Bullmoose View Post
                  I guess they forgot how to teach usage of mutex at RPI...

(seriously, appreciate the work people on this thread are doing putting together the combined schedule!)
                  ROFL! I think it's Google rather than RPI, as I'm utilizing their services for this spreadsheet. It's my pleasure to include it, and thank you to everyone who has helped to provide information.

Mostly the reasoning behind the bring-back is because some of the dates didn't look right, and someone had believed one of the Princeton/Quinnipiac games to be when Sacred Heart has confirmed to play Quinnipiac. Although it might be a M/D/Y vs. D/M/Y issue, I don't want to get it in there unless I am absolutely certain of the date.

One thing that I have added, that will hopefully alleviate any more confusion about the codes, is a tab that includes a key. I have also designated italics to mean a neutral site game. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to update where all of the games are being played except for RPI (no, I'm not biased, I just know their schedule a little better than the others without looking it up). I appreciate the CCHA folk that have taken the time to make those updates.

Comment

Bobby Mo is official...

http://www.rmucolonials.com/ViewArti...B_OEM_ID=13900
                    Friends don't let friends go to PITT.

Save on GAS... BAN NASCAR

Comment

Originally posted by Spydey629 View Post
                      It's in, and I did include the home/away/neutral markings.

If Ohio State is going to Consol on December 30th, they cannot be in the Ledyard Classic. Dartmouth, SLU, and Merrimack are known. Who is the 4th? I am moving those games to the bottom for now, except the SLU/Merrimack, which is known.
                      Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 06-10-2011, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I have the NU schedule but I'm not allowed to release it until it's made public Tuesday, but I'll have it for you then.

And obviously I found out about that October Maine game, it's at Maine.

Comment

Clarkson's schedule is now complete.

BTW, to anyone who happens to be new to this thread, here is a composite schedule that is being developed: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CK695cwJ#gid=0

It is editable by anyone, so please include your team's games, and correct any mistakes I've made (especially home/away). All I ask is that the formatting for team names, exemptions by NCAA standard, and dates are followed.

Comment

Great job. Appreciate all of your efforts.

Comment

The rest of army's schedule has been posted: http://www.goarmysports.com/SportSel...&Q_SEASON=2011
                              Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                              College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                              Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                              Men's Frozen Four 2010
                              Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                              Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                                The rest of army's schedule has been posted: http://www.goarmysports.com/SportSel...&Q_SEASON=2011
                                So UCONN's first game of their tournament will be a conference game with Army. I knew some Atlantic teams do that with a tournament, wasn't sure about Connecticut, though.

Army is two NC games short. I realize that it happens, but it's still tough to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X