X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 VI- Red Dead Redemption

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
    Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    After all the discussion back in November I hesitate to ask, but is the pep band going to Green Bay?
    Yes.
    And we're very excited.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      We are in-now just give me one OT goal by Chase Polacek and i will be one happy guy
      here's a made for Hollywood script for you Doc; Chase scored his first goal as an Engineer in Minn. at the Excel Center....last goal scored at..........
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        So in other words, you know nothing except for what you've tried to divine (and failed, from the looks of things) from looking at numbers. Go ahead, you can admit that you really don't know anything about RPI. Without looking - how many Hobey Baker candidates do we have and if we have any, who are they? What's our goaltender's name and what happened to him in February? Where are we from? Have we ever done anything relevant? Where did North Dakota win their first ever national championship, and how many times have you been there? I threw that last one in there to see if you were paying attention, I'm sure you must know that one, after all, you're a SIOUXperfan!

Remember, without looking. Good luck sport!

EDIT: Aww, he left without answering these simple questions. D'oh.
        Oh, but I can take a stab at SOME of them.

Hobey Baker Candidate: Chase Polacek (did I spell that right?) from Edina, MN ... went to Holy Angels HS... was also a Hobey finalist last year.

Goaltender: Allen York (did he play in the AJHL? Camrose?) I believe he was also on the original list of Hobey candidates before they narrowed the list to 10.

Rensselaer (spelling? sorry I'm not looking it up) Polytechnic Institute is in upstate New York. (Troy, is it?)

Oh, sad. All of this without looking anything up. Don't pretend all Sioux fans don't know anything about the rest of the college hockey world.

Comment

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
          Oh, sad. All of this without looking anything up. Don't pretend all Sioux fans don't know anything about the rest of the college hockey world.
          We don't doubt that some Sioux fans know something. Let's just say you, similar to many other school's fan bases (including our own), have a little bit of yolk in your meringue.

Comment

Hobey Baker Candidate: Chase Polacek (did I spell that right?) from Edina, MN ... went to Holy Angels HS... was also a Hobey finalist last year.

Goaltender: Allen York (did he play in the AJHL? Camrose?) I believe he was also on the original list of Hobey candidates before they narrowed the list to 10.

Rensselaer (spelling? sorry I'm not looking it up) Polytechnic Institute is in upstate New York. (Troy, is it?)

The animosity was directed at that one joker because he signed up for account and came in this thread to do some mindless trolling. There was nothing directed at Sioux fans in general.

Comment

Call me crazy, but I don't think the insinuation was that ALL Sioux fans are ignorant, just this one.

By the way, good work - that's pretty much all accurate.
              Without A Peer - Full coverage of RPI Men's and Women's Hockey, with a twist of lemon.

Without A Peer live tweets every RPI hockey game, men's and women's. Follow us at @without_a_peer on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                a little bit of yolk in your meringue.
                What????
                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

I don't believe you. I think you looked this all up.
                  "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Good luck this weekend! This is where the ECAC fans band together and support which ever teams are now carrying the collective torch!

Kick some but!

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                      What????
                      This was an analogy I heard about 13 years ago (and liked), how one person's actions can ruin the reputation of a certain base. A perfect meringue requires only egg whites; any presence of egg yolk would ruin the meringue. If more information is desired, I'm sure there is a café thread that will assist your need.

Comment

The only thing slightly wrong is that Polacek went to the Academy of Holy Angels, not Holy Angels HS. One thing, perhaps of interest, is that Allen York came in second to Brad Eidsness for several goalie honors in the AJHL. I see that Eidsness is now your backup.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          The only thing slightly wrong is that Polacek went to the Academy of Holy Angels, not Holy Angels HS. One thing, perhaps of interest, is that Allen York came in second to Brad Eidsness for several goalie honors in the AJHL. I see that Eidsness is now your backup.
                          He was the starter last season, though, as you would know if you read WaP this morning.
                          Without A Peer - Full coverage of RPI Men's and Women's Hockey, with a twist of lemon.

Without A Peer live tweets every RPI hockey game, men's and women's. Follow us at @without_a_peer on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by realet View Post
                            He was the starter last season, though, as you would know if you read WaP this morning.
                            I knew that, and that is why I used the word "now", but thanks, and I will read WaP. I have been out bike riding since about 8:30.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              This was an analogy I heard about 13 years ago (and liked), how one person's actions can ruin the reputation of a certain base. A perfect meringue requires only egg whites; any presence of egg yolk would ruin the meringue. If more information is desired, I'm sure there is a café thread that will assist your need.
                              How did I not know that.

Comment

Had the WCHA kept its consolation game and BSU won, we would ahve been 12th http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...12#post5093912.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X